food The Drunken Chef

not begging to be you man, rather begging to be the mouth that goes into....5 all the way....

texas blues said:
Paul that is some very fine Drunken Chef fare right there. H B & R!!

The key word here is drunken....;)

AlabamaJack said:
not begging to be you man, rather begging to be the mouth that goes into....5 all the way....

Thank you, sir!

Thank you both!

I'm switching over to ice water for a while......I'm cranky-manky...

I made another batch of Iced Tea...yup...its getting drunk out ....

When I worked as a manager for the fishing lodge in Alaska, my boss Bud, and his wife Linda had a newborn son. When the kid started teething later, he'd cry and get cranky. She used to sing dah di dah dah with the words cranka manka. It was an instant hit. mrs. blues absolutely hated it. With her now, I don't even have to use the words, just hum the tune and she is quick to raise her hand for a backhand!!
Cran ka man ka

I assume you duck quite often...more often than not when Emerills.... :lol:

I'm back. Sorry for missing all the drunken fun today. It was my son's fourth birthday and spent the day bowling and birthday partying. Just now having my first drink. Margarita of course.

ok GENTS...whats your pleasure?

I was drunk and didn't know what to make, so this was born...Shepards Pie Pizza...damn fine meal in the end lol

Pizza dough with a truck load of fresh minced garlic

Layer of chuck steak simmered in beef consomme until the collagen is broken down and it pulls(2.5 hrs). With tomato paste, diced capsicum, smokey BBQ sauce, caremelised onion and a wollop of Blair's shot to hell

Oven dried 'mater's with sea salt

Mashed tater's with cream

Cheddar cheese

Bacon

P3090398.jpg

P3090399.jpg

P3090402.jpg

Tales from the loo have been writing themselves all morning...hehehehe

:rofl:
We call pies here anything with pastry. Pizza pie is called pizza here unless it has a pastry lid then it's a pizza pie. Hmmm too many p's

If you came here THP and asked for a slice of pie, i think you'd end up with quarter of Aussie lands best possum in puff pastry

Back