food The Drunken Chef

Holy Crap! DTS is now my favorite chef. Not only did you bring it in the throwdown, but you follow it up with one of the most awesome pizza/pies I have ever seen. I bow down in your honor sir...

Whoa! I've only been here a little over 24 hours and I've just found my favorite thread! Looking forward to contributing to this bit of Drunken Chef Mayhem.

Excellent Jester! We always love new talent here in The Drunken Chef. I have a few things cooking right now that may have to be appearing here soon. Steak and ribs anyone?

JayT said:
Excellent Jester! We always love new talent here in The Drunken Chef. I have a few things cooking right now that may have to be appearing here soon. Steak and ribs anyone?

Sounds excellent!!!

Till then, here's my contribution:

Stir fry!!! Started out with the rice cooker.....

100_0819.jpg

Drained the bamboo shoots:

100_0820.jpg

Peppers and onions chopped:

100_0821.jpg

More players:

100_0823.jpg

TBC........

Shrimp thawed....

100_0824.jpg

Here's the steak....it was sliced into strips and tossed in corn starch:

100_0826.jpg

Doin' the fried rice!!! Eggs, carrots, peas, peanut oil, soy sauce, and finished w/ a bit of sesame oil:

100_0829.jpg

Rice set aside in a warm place....time for the veggies!!!

100_0831.jpg

more to come....

Retta approves!!! (adds lots of dried cayennes!)

100_0832.jpg

Steak, (done seperately), thrown back in....shrimp tossed till JUST done....more soy sauce and kung pao sauce added:

100_0833.jpg

On the bar we go....

100_0834.jpg

And here it is on the plate! (XXX added to mine....THP approved!)

100_0836.jpg

Hot blue and righteous Paul! Your kung pao is veeeerrry strong today. 'Retta lookin' happy happy! What more can a gal ask for....a man that cooks and cleans.

texas blues said:
What? You have a real parent? I thought you were the product of dingo's! :rofl:

:lol: Yes i have parents :D

In fact totally off topic but i just had my mother sitting next to me eating T.Scorpion, SHE ASKED FOR MOAR! :shocked:

You people are advanced Drunken Chefs! I've got a lot of work ahead of me to reach your level. Thank goodness, my liver is in drinking order.

Paul -- that is some seriously good looking grub you cooked up there sir. *a tip of the hat*

Back