food The Drunken Chef

line should be clear tomorrow.. lookout for some drunken cooking tomorrow night!! not happy... tipped the eels and the dragons beat em!! hope the bronco's win..

anywsays... here's dinner.. scotch fillet with taters and spinach.. sauce is a creamy mushroom with hot english mustard, garlic and spring onion

Picture404.jpg

beer shot
Picture405.jpg

cut shot
Picture408.jpg

I'd eat a lot of that Mel...

that would be a trip....litterally...I just can't find any takers that want to be the back seater in that canoe...

you know, I just checked the cost of airfare roundtrip from DFW to Sydney...not bat at about $1000 roundtrip...but I don't know if I could sit in a cattle car that long....

AlabamaJack said:
you know, I just checked the cost of airfare roundtrip from DFW to Sydney...not bat at about $1000 roundtrip...but I don't know if I could sit in a cattle car that long....

come on aJ.. you know its worth it.. i can offer free accommodation and food :D surely thats gotta be worth it!?

maybe when Linda retires we can...but that is several years away yet...unless I get lucky and hit the lottery...

Hell yeah that looks very tasty Mel!

Home today, have to finish refinishing a table for my wife. I'm stalling. Always wanted to get in on this thread, felt like I had to know every page first, lol. It's a big' un TB started! Anyway, a little breakfast- maybe a fail for not a lotta cookin' cooking, but have a couple morning cocktails down, so wtf? DTS was responsible for a week of steak then salmon cravings over here.

IMG_4985.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

nom nom nom...and with gin too...

Hey thanks fellas! :) BTW, I did have peppers in the cream cheese, some overwintered goatsweed pods.

Just wanna keep it legit, per thread rules -wise!

Back