food The Drunken Chef

Hehe yes that means he got the boot paulky. I know you have salmon on the mind lol.

There were about 7 different threads. And I kept seeing a certain poster's name every time I checked the threads. But I'm not outing them!

texas blues said:
What? I missed it! Where's the damn thread? I'll tell you if it was authentic or not!

They were wiped. Even NSA would have much trouble cornering this scum, he wears a hat.

paulky_2000 said:
:lol:

Ah!....canned....booted....banned.....heeeeeeeeees OUTTA HERE!!!

THAT canned!

That reminds me of some previous co-workers calling this lady "tuna" after she applied for a job where we worked. Turns out that it had nothing to do with what you may be thinking. They called her Tuna because she got canned more than fish :D.

Ok to maybe get this back on topic HA! I will post some pics of the goings on this week in JayT's kitchen. First was a dinner of Teriyaki pork chops with roasted asparagus and potato skins.

100_0254-1.jpg

100_0255-1.jpg

I did start these on the grill, but finished them in the oven because I had to run out and couldn't keep an eye out for flare ups.

100_0257.jpg

100_0260.jpg

The reason I say it was Pippy is because everytime PMD comes back, he IMMEDIATELY starts sending Pippy mean PMs that's how he always gets the boot so quick.

Back