food The Drunken Chef

I know what would be good... maybe next weekends drunken endeavor will be my "sky is cryin'" chili, made with ground rib eye mixed with ground buffalo and a whole lotta chile hurt , cant get more texafied than and SRV inspired dish :D

hows this for some tipsy cooking! not drunken.. but tipsy.. cooking for one tonight so pulled some of the douglah chilli beef outta the freezer and whacked it into some pastry.. this was the result :D

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

this is several days old but was tasty - hot sauce was part of the steak sauce (not in pic, added later) & chile powder part of the seasonings.

DSCF4222.jpg

this is the start of a fresh vegetarian meal I'm making right now

DSCF4230.jpg

Armadillo said:
Nice idea for a veggie meal. But Paulaner is headache brew. You should go for Franziskaner.
Isn't all lager? :lol:
Not a big lager fan.

Armadillo said:
Nice idea for a veggie meal. But Paulaner is headache brew. You should go for Franziskaner.

thehotpepper.com said:
Isn't all lager? :lol:
Not a big lager fan.

I like lagers alot!
that beer is one of my favorites, too bad its really hard to find around here, they do sell other paulaner brands around here but they're still rare to find (usually only have a couple 6 packs sitting around & the lager is harder to find!)

I dont like heavy wheat beers, but taste is....... too each their own.

ok finished my vegetarian meal & ate it.
IMO its a legit vegetarian meal....but hardcore vegetarian's might disagree a little bit....oh well to each their own.

got the veggies...check!
got the vegetarian....check!
so equals a vegetarian meal in my book :hell:

DSCF4235.jpg

when it comes to the steak (top sirloin) my eyes were bigger than than my stomach :lol:
chipotle hot sauce mixed with worchesthire sauce for steak (not in pic)

Nuthin' but hot blue and righteous right there CH! I loooooove grilled onions with steak and that there'n looks cooked mighty fine indeed!

Now that looks like some yummy wings. Good on ya for the steak vegetarian meal too CH. I made some Spaghetti with Sweet Italian sausage tonight, but alas was in a hurry and took no pics so nevermind.

Back