food The Drunken Chef

Here's tonight's drunken fodder:

Leftover Retta's Manicotti Lazarus-style!!

Took some of Retta's manicotti I had frozen and thawed it out, covered it with some cheese and fresh mushrooms....some fatalii powder and some crushed red pepper.

Here are a couple of shots before I toss it into the oven:

100_0841.jpg

100_0840.jpg

more to follow!

Ok...waiting for the more to follow... I was inspired by Jester, and the huge package I just got from Defcon to make some wings tonight. Oooooh...this is gonna hurt.

Here's the money.....

100_0842.jpg

100_0843.jpg

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnd.....on the plate!!

100_0844.jpg

100_0845.jpg

Yes, it was better leftover! Nevermind the recipe.....you'll most likely be seeing it again soon!

Good looking leftovers Pauly but can't really see teh mannicoterra. You're right about the shroomage...you can never have enough of 'em. The best part....mushrooms are not vegetables.

Ok this is just nuts! I have eaten all of four wings and had to hit the bleu cheese and celery (which I normally never eat). Here's the madness while I catch my breath.

100_0270.jpg

100_0271.jpg

100_0273.jpg

Here's the final devastating plate.

100_0274.jpg

Ok. If I am going to die, I want to be in no pain. Time to break out the tequilla.

100_0275.jpg

Paul, great do up on the left-overs. Just fantastic!

Jay, those wings are to kill for! Which sauce made you dive for the blue cheese and celery?

Paulky, your presentation skills are getting muh better! Simple, good use of colours. Oh, and great photo work! A+

JayT, man that looks like a plate of heat, but I could eat the whole pile in about 5 minutes and go back for more :lol:

Pepperfreak said:
Paul, great do up on the left-overs. Just fantastic!

Jay, those wings are to kill for! Which sauce made you dive for the blue cheese and celery?

I did a mix of all of them. Defcon 1 and 2 about 50/50 some DM MKII, Fatalii puree, a couple drops of Zero and Cajun Seasoning. Could have probably used one or the other of the DM MKII or Fatalii and maybe left out the Zero. I have a feeling I will be posting from the Loo later...

DTS, if you can you are a better man than I.

Back