food The Drunken Chef

JayT said:
DTS, if you can you are a better man than I.

I was rushed to leave for work. What I was trying to say is that no matter how hot they are, I wouldn't let those tatsy wings sit there longer than 5 minutes before I'd licked 'em clean, and the plate hehehe. And then go back for more. Guess i'm masochistic. Nah, just love hot wings. Damn! All this talk of chicken wings is making me hungry.

Deathtosnails said:
I was rushed to leave for work. What I was trying to say is that no matter how hot they are, I wouldn't let those tatsy wings sit there longer than 5 minutes before I'd licked 'em clean, and the plate hehehe. And then go back for more. Guess i'm masochistic. Nah, just love hot wings. Damn! All this talk of chicken wings is making me hungry.

I'm with you, DTS!

Jay, you've inspired me....I'm doing wings this weekend!!!

:woohoo:

Peeps, I know I haven't been around much lately and I have a fantastic meal all planned out for tonights show. As a teaser I will list the ingredients now, pics will follow as soon as I finish icing my foot (PT is a B*tch).

1lbs Ground Venison
1/2 lb Bacon
Baby Portabella Mushrooms
1 Yellow Onion
Egg Noodles
1 pint of Heavy Cream
Jerk Seasoning
7 Pod Powder

Oh...my mouth is starting to water in anticipation, this is going to be great!

Here is my teaser pic. The bacon is frying up as we speak. You know you always have to fry more than you'll use for nibbling sake :D
DSCF3900.jpg

Here the ground venison, bacon and onion are all getting aquainted. I added about 1/3 of the bottle of Jerk Spice along with about 6 shakes of the 7 Pod powder to this mix.
DSCF3902.jpg

Here are the shrooms in da'cream
DSCF3901.jpg

What the heck is that, jerk stroken-off? :lol:

OMG!!! Guys and Gals, you've gotta try this! It is fantastic!!! :onfire: It has the perfect balance of Jerk flavor with the heat from the 7 Pod powder mixed in with the creaminess from the cream. OMG I'm in love!

Hope y'all enjoy ;)
DSCF3903.jpg

DSCF3904.jpg

Cool, for experimenting. I would have used coconut milk, not cream, but that's me.

Back