food The Drunken Chef

Pepperfreak said:
What???? No pics yet?!?!?!??? Humpfff, got us all excited to see some of Paul's magic. I feel so abandoned. :mope:

Got a little distracted by the warm weather and hung out outside most of the evening. Pics will be forthcoming! ;)

Okay!! Here it is...the sammich that just screams summertime......

The BLT!

I'll spare you the basic details as I wouldn't want to insult anyone's intelligence.....but I did do a few things to spice it up!

Here are the players:

100_0849.jpg

Tim likes a little onion with his...and to be honest, it was pretty good that way!

Sliced the (bland) tomatoes and added some ultra-fine popcorn salt and some cracked black pepper to bring out more flavor.

100_0855.jpg

Fried the bacon and shook PF's fatalii powder on to half of it:

100_0858.jpg

Bradley has my sense of humor.....(he's DOOMED!)

100_0860.jpg

to be continued...

B&B and the Timmster at the sammich station:

100_0861.jpg

And here it is....simple and delicious!

100_0865.jpg

100_0866.jpg

100_0867.jpg

Wooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!

I can't wait for some vine-ripe tomatoes!!!

loooks AWESOME paulie!!! i want some!! we havent had dinner yet and the grill is heating up for some bacon.. i might take your lead!! yummm!! well done :D bacon is always great :D your bacon is AWESOME!

mrmel says he'd pay $30 for that BLT!!

mel said:
loooks AWESOME paulie!!! i want some!! we havent had dinner yet and the grill is heating up for some bacon.. i might take your lead!! yummm!! well done :D bacon is always great :D your bacon is AWESOME!

mrmel says he'd pay $30 for that BLT!!

Thank you, sweet lady!! :D

gasificada said:
Wait? What time is it over thata way, Paul?

Are you up super early drankin beer and cookin great feeds???

Nah....those photos are from last night's debauchery! Had way too much fun to get to my computer till this morning...;)

Mr. Paul.....That looks Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! :)

You sir have redeemed yo'self for abandoning us last night. Those pics are worth a thousand bites ;)

Pepperfreak said:
Mr. Paul.....That looks Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! :)

You sir have redeemed yo'self for abandoning us last night. Those pics are worth a thousand bites ;)

Dude...you should have been here!! The weather was awesome....the beer was cold. We threw 50 games of horseshoes while the stereo in my tC blared classic rock from the iPod. We smoked a couple of big-ass cigars, got out the ball gloves and tossed a few pitches, threw the football around, then went in for the sammiches!

I LOVE warm weather!!

:woohoo:

That sound like fun, if only I could get around well enough to do half of those activities. I did make it out to the gun range yesterday and between setting up targets and tearing everything down, I ended up hiking 400-500 yards. Needless to say I was hurting last night, even had to break out the ol'ice pack. :lol: But this weather....it was worth it. :D

Psst...just don't tell my Doc.

paulky_2000 said:
I won't if you promise to have a few beers tonight and cook something wicked-hot.

heheh I'm sure that's going to happen :lol: My in-laws are in town and I think we are grilling out. Today is even better outside than yesterday. I'm loving this weather!

Pepperfreak said:
heheh I'm sure that's going to happen :lol: My in-laws are in town and I think we are grilling out. Today is even better outside than yesterday. I'm loving this weather!

Hell YES!!! I can hardly believe I'm sitting here....I need to go back outside!

I too am loving this weather. I haven't been here for a couple days. You guys did well while I was gone. PF I loved the Jerk Strokanoff and Paul those BLT's looked perfect! I don't know yet what I have in store for the weekend, but I am going to break out another of AJ's Purees to be sure. Also, Heather wants me to make a pot of PA Dutch chicken pot pie.

Back