food The Drunken Chef

don't go too far there buddy. I will just look for a vote and that is enough. Just trying to keep my foot away from my mouth and let the pictures do something for me instead. Although it is getting difficult to continue this cooking thing with the drunken in the way! Yesterday got so hot that even just cooking tortillas on the stove with one pan was making me drink more.

matt up north is cooking up some killer drunken fare! Dig taco version #2 (even though I can't see the chicken).

TB how can you complain about flavors in a drunk cooking thread? The cooks are drunkereddddd!

:drunk: Who's making peanut butter chicken fajitas?! (drunken satay) :lol:

Since I haven't posted anything here for a while, I figured it be about time. I made Thanksgiving Dinner in August the other day and have been making things with the leftovers. This is a turkey sub with jalapeno, cayenne, cheddar jack cheese, and smoked habanero aioli on garlic bread. Drink to follow in the next post.

100_7481.jpg

100_7482.jpg

100_7483.jpg

100_7485.jpg

100_7486.jpg

That was the end of the cheap tequila I had in case unexpected company showed up. Needed to finish it off. Wait, I thought you didn't like vodka. Please send to me for "proper disposal" post haste! :woohoo:

JT, you drinkin "Tortilla Gold" again? (that's really what it's called...go back to the pic!)

why would you even buy that???

At least you have "Montezuma Triple Sec" to keep your man card.

....I don't even know who you ARE any more...

I bought some cheap stuff to make margaritas for a party a while back and they were just sitting there collecting dust. Figured it was time they meet their demise. I don't usually drink the cheap stuff, but sometime ya just gotta. Don't worry it's gone now. Back to the Don Julio.

Cast no stones ye who has a garage full of empty bud light cases. I don't share the good stuff with Wheebz for Godz sakes!

Good banter, but I have to APOLOGIZE for calling you out JT.

Frydad, of the incessant BUSCH LIGHT and PBR and NATTY LIGHT cans. Calling someone out for cheap booze. That was out of line for me.

Instead, I should be commending you on your frugality. You got every bit as drunk as you would had it been Patron and (insert name of good triple sec) and ORGANIC limes.

JT, you are high on my list of THP allstars, and you know that!!!

Cheers, I'm pouring 2 shots of TORTILLA GOLD for us to make amends!

Yeah Paulky and it's damn good cheap shit for everyday use, but can't beat an Alaska Amber. JT, great looking sammie. I failed today and should have taken pics of the cilantro chicken stuffed with wild and basmati rice. Topped with a cilantro/mushroom cream sauce with lemon. Sorry no prep pics, but it's awful good.

34yzbyv.jpg

vxyp14.jpg

Back