food The Drunken Chef

Yeah Paulky and it's damn good cheap shit for everyday use, but can't beat an Alaska Amber. JT, great looking sammie. I failed today and should have taken pics of the cilantro chicken stuffed with wild and basmati rice. Topped with a cilantro/mushroom cream sauce with lemon. I'll take a pic when it's plated up.

'Laskan Amber is the Anti-AA! Love it!

the rice dish looks like something I would REALLY want after a 23 pack of busch light!!!! (that's a good thing in my book...usually I want sausage gravy over anything)!!!

...BUT that is the best picture of a KEYSTONE box yet to grace this website. Congrats!!!!

Drunken Chef Lives!!!!

Hope to get my drunken chef on this weekend! Just refilled the co2 on wall beer (PBR this time, got half a keg left), gotta test it out!!

Hell after 18 is when I typically switch to the whiskey or tequila. That happened thursday night and I have to say that Friday morning wasn't pleasant until I went to the El Salvadorean place and had some off the charts papusas!

I don't get to stop in here as often as I'd like to. Stupid "gotta work thing"! Love the banter and I've got to side with JayT. Keep a bottle of the cheap stuff on hand for guests you don't really care for. Keep the good stuff for yourself and close friends ;). I'm damn hungry right now too. Good looking eats have been posted since the last time I checked in.

I don't get to stop in here as often as I'd like to. Stupid "gotta work thing"! Love the banter and I've got to side with JayT. Keep a bottle of the cheap stuff on hand for guests you don't really care for. Keep the good stuff for yourself and close friends ;). I'm damn hungry right now too. Good looking eats have been posted since the last time I checked in.

No. If they come to my house, there are no guests I don't care for. If you make it in the door, you ALWAYS get the good stuff! When you come to my casa, come hungry and thirsty. If we are fishin' I'll run the boat, you do the catchin'! Our clients are our guests. Our friends are our family. That's how Texican's roll! I guarantee that's how SoFloPosse rolls too!

No. If they come to my house, there are no guests I don't care for. If you make it in the door, you ALWAYS get the good stuff! When you come to my casa, come hungry and thirsty. If we are fishin' I'll run the boat, you do the catchin'! Our clients are our guests. Our friends are our family. That's how Texican's roll! I guarantee that's how SoFloPosse rolls too!

That's how I generally am too, but it's also how I ended up killing a $50 bottle of Don Julio making a few margaritas from my drunken friends. The cheap stuff works just fine for margaritas. Now if you are straight drinking it then... that's another story.

TB... you KNOW how we do. Anyone make it up in our cribs gets the BEST... plus a tall boy of Busch Light.

TRIPLE SEC JERK CHICKEN THIGHS
Triple Sec & Chipotle Marinade, Apple Wood, Authentic Jerk Sauce

These were hot smoked, which is like a combo of grilling and smoking. You get a nice char and smoke flavor. It's a faster smoke with the meat in the same chamber as the fire, but still indirect, and you place the chicken just on the edge of the fire and don't worry about hot temps.

Eat your heart out P. Dreadie! :(

(click for larger)

Oh yeah... sum tater salad and green on the side! Yummy :woohoo:

A late night snack, Um Good

Walla Walla Onion
IMG_1231.jpg

Butter
IMG_1232.jpg

Green Pepper
IMG_1233.jpg

Anaheim Pepper
IMG_1234.jpg

Red Bigbang
IMG_1235.jpg

Red 7 Pod
IMG_1236.jpg

Red Thai Peppers
IMG_1237.jpg

Everything heating up
IMG_1238.jpg

Added some mushrooms
IMG_1239.jpg

Wait alittle while for it to cook. Will be back with one more pic :lol: :beer:

IMG_1240.jpg

Done!

Just some cooked peppers/onions/mushrooms, nothing special. Sorry forgot to take pic of the brew. Added a piece of grilled grillowa from last night.

wow.. i've missed out on heaps in this thread! lots of deliciously good looking drunken dishes :) Nice plate Wasatch.. you're sausage looks a bit small there on the plate with no booze though ;)

Back