food The Drunken Chef

Oh yeah, here's the beer

100_7645.jpg

Next up meatballs with Capt. Thom's Thai Monkey sauce. Oh and more beers. Where's everyone else? Am I alone here today?

Damn you people. Here I am listening online to the Titans game, looking at delicious food and thinking about cold beer. Wait a tic, I have beer here! Now I just need some good food... Vince Young is a god!

photo-797830.jpg

Keep those pics coming of food!

Hey Matt!!!! That beer looks promising! Whip up some grub and post a pic of your own!!!!

JT, I'm with you. I called in some reinforcements, Sum's on the way over to the frydad casa. Might have some cheffery after all. Football season is the best time of the year!

Hey Wheebz, I invited my THP buddy over (Sum) to share in the excitement. What's up with JT? Has there been a falling out? I mean, it's football season, it looks like he's having the best time ever, and you weren't even invited over. WTF????

On a totally unrelated note, soflo is recruiting for the "posse throwdown" that is sure to take place someday. The crown will be bigger and shinier!
I'm not saying...basically I'm implying that if you don't feel welcome on your team...you know....soflo isn't a specific place, it's a state of mind. We gots bros in different area codes.

Meatballs:

100_7648.jpg

Wheebz, sorry, but you sold all your "award winning beer" so you have nothing to offer for this party. :lol:

Killer grubbage, Jay.....wish I could see the Redskins school the Cowboys tonight.....but I'm too cheap to pay for network channels.....SO I'll be watching the sports ticker on Yahoo instead....

:mope:

well unfortunately I dont have anything to cook tonight

been drinking some Eagle Rare, and I dont feel like going go the grocery store to get food, so ill probably just order stromboli or something

allright here we go. Trying to make some empanadas, but the beer is startring to hit QUICK!!!

Teaser, chicken marinating in jerk with dried habaneros...a lot of them (frywife is hating life). Might fry some green beans if I have the gumption to do so. Pakers-Eagles on for background noise. Me and Sum tearing up the FryKitchen on a lazy sunday.

CIMG1157.jpg

and the jerk chicken cooking. Hoping to make empanadas. Drunkenness will ensure shortly!

CIMG1158.jpg

Back