food The Drunken Chef

Interim teaser.....before tha noodles.....needs a bit more simmerin'....

100_1937.jpg

Anyone ELSE got some food love????

......and the saga continues....

A Fistfull of Noodles.......er.....wrong movie!!

Here's the cooked, reduced broth of love:

100_1938.jpg

Egg noodles.....

100_1939.jpg

100_1941.jpg

Gonna heat some bread and let this get happy.....

No. I am a skosh over 5'9". 160 is fighting weight. If I was going for "rock star" weight I'd be going for 145.

I'm an even 5 foot 11 and 7/8ths.....:rofl:

My perfect weight is 155......but I cruise all day long at 162......no matter how much I defile myself....

Reduce! Where 'da sour cream at?

That would have been a great touch!!! I used "cream of" soups so I never thought about it.....OOF!!!

Where are the crushed cans of Keystone Light?

They're mostly in the driveway....all 4000 of them.....

Save me some Keystone, looks good Paul

I'll do it!!

OKAY!!!

Here it is......tha done deal....

In true DC spirit:

100_1946.jpg

100_1947.jpg

Just LOOK at that crispy bacon....hot buttered bread.....those empty beer cans......HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_1948.jpg

Mixed and chaotic....but friggin' delicious!!

100_1949.jpg

.....ends up looking like.......THIS:

100_1950.jpg

Peace-out!!

damn paul!!! That may be your finest. One pic in particular stands out (I'll repost it, just because it's awesome!). I like to imagine the keystones are your version of my busch lights. If this is the case, you, sir, have found the spirit of the drunken chef. It's not about who can find the fanciest ales and lagers, paying top dollar to have a fancy bottle in a picture.
It's about REAL people!
Who get REAL drunk!!
and we do this by drinking the cheap stuff, and we AREN'T AFRAID TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE SHIT WE DRINK!!!!!!!!!
Paulky, I salute you! I am currently working on a keg of PBR, and I have poured myself a tall one in your honor. My next Busch light will also be in your honor, if I have one tonight.
Hmmm....does "Honoring Paul" count as a reasonable excuse for having a beer I don't really need without becoming an alcoholic?
I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm in the clear. Honor away.
[/IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/paulky_2000/100_1948.jpg[/IMG]

Back