food The Drunken Chef

damn paul!!! That may be your finest. One pic in particular stands out (I'll repost it, just because it's awesome!). I like to imagine the keystones are your version of my busch lights. If this is the case, you, sir, have found the spirit of the drunken chef. It's not about who can find the fanciest ales and lagers, paying top dollar to have a fancy bottle in a picture.
It's about REAL people!
Who get REAL drunk!!
and we do this by drinking the cheap stuff, and we AREN'T AFRAID TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE SHIT WE DRINK!!!!!!!!!
Paulky, I salute you! I am currently working on a keg of PBR, and I have poured myself a tall one in your honor. My next Busch light will also be in your honor, if I have one tonight.
Hmmm....does "Honoring Paul" count as a reasonable excuse for having a beer I don't really need without becoming an alcoholic?
I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm in the clear. Honor away.

:woohoo:

I'll drink to you drinking to me!!

:cheers:

cid_99ABB58D42E04EC99AA4CB9B44B33FC0MAINPC.jpg

Okay here goes... I gave a few of you a heads up on a drunken Debauchery night I was planning for Friday night, but I just can't wait. This might turn itno a marathon. :lol: Tonight it's Margaritas and Fajitas. So, let the foodbachery begin!
DSCF4280.jpg

surely he's not going to ovenify those ingredients....

Hehe. Yeah you say hell no but you'll put ribs in the oven. Get outside and fire up that grill or we will boo this post!

You get a YAAAAY for the carne, pollo and camerone carnage but a big fat BOOOOOOOO for that cheap Cuervo! BTW...that shot of all 3 in the pan sauteed up is MONEY!

Thanks TB, The plated pic doesn't really give it justice and you are right, the CI skillet final pic is the best.

Paul, you are welcome anytime my friend. I can only imagine what type of food debauchery would be created if we ever met. :lol:

Wow! The looks delicious PF. I probably would have skipped the soft taco shell and dumped that heap of deliciousness onto the rice. Not because soft tacos aren't great but because it looks so damn good.

Back