food The Drunken Chef

I know that these will look like last night's pics, but they aren't and there was different spices used.

SO...here are some more teasers for you to feast on.

Spicy Beef Tips
DSCF4297.jpg

Spicy Cajan Chicken
DSCF4299.jpg

Garlic Shrimp
DSCF4300.jpg

Veggies
DSCF4301.jpg

Thanks Paul, you should try Orzo next time you might use rice, it is a great alternative and I think you will be instantly hooked. ;) Can't wait to see your creation.

Oh my....THAT was great! TB, thanks for the suggestion of using Orzo. What a nice creamy flavor it added. All of the flavors melted together and complimented each other. Yep, I think I may need seconds. No diets here. :Lil:

Thanks Paul, you should try Orzo next time you might use rice, it is a great alternative and I think you will be instantly hooked. ;) Can't wait to see your creation.

Oh my....THAT was great! TB, thanks for the suggestion of using Orzo. What a nice creamy flavor it added. All of the flavors melted together and complimented each other. Yep, I think I may need seconds. No diets here. :Lil:

It looked incredible!!!

Orzo is something I've never cooked with....although it's an ingredient in some of the "side dishes" I make for school nights.

Looks just like rice! I bet it's sublime!

Here is the making of my incredible Walkerswood sauce I keep bragging about....super simple!!

Ingredients.......and yes, that's all there is to it:

100_1981.jpg

Add cream to pot......hard, eh?

100_1982.jpg

Add Caribbean seasoning to cream.......

100_1983.jpg

Curve ball.....added a bit of my powder!!

100_1984.jpg

Stir......and reduce till thick.....simple!

100_1985.jpg

It's ZEN on the shrimp coming out of the fondue pot.....and not too shabby with the beef or chicken! :clap:

More random shots from the pre-game....

...not that anyone but PF has noticed....

Walkerswood sauce.....thick and bubbly....

100_1989.jpg

Bread ready for the broiler....

100_1988.jpg

Table set!!

100_1990.jpg

Back