food The Drunken Chef

Well, I guess a big BOOOOoooooo goes to Pepperfreak because, I just don't have it in me for a third consecutive night of carnage and debauchery. There you have it Booooo for the false alarm. After spending the day in Amish land, I am exhausted. I did however manage to come home with an arm load of Ohio wine we found at a nice little winery (not Amish). So, watch out tomorrow night. :D

DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!!!
This is Frydad, hijacking Sum's screen name because he is currently passed out from a meat/grease coma from this entry. Stay tuned.
We were preparing for the GATORS game, and hoping Boise St will finally lose a game. Decided to bust out some craziness.
We decided to make grilled cheese.
Then make country fried steak.
Then make onion rings.
Then get some guacamole and salsa.
Then make Country Fried Steak sandwiches with O-Rings, Guac and Salsa, using 2 grilled cheese sandwiches as the bread.
I must say, this has been the best thing that has ever entered my mouth.
He just muttered "I think I'm drunk on food".
Note the Old Fashioned (Don Draper style) for Mrs. Frydad. (it's a pantymelter)
Enjoy! We did.
FD

CIMG1169.jpg

Fryin up the steaks in the CI.
CIMG1175.jpg

Assembled sandwiches on two grilled cheeses.
CIMG1182.jpg

CIMG1185.jpg

Just like the last one, but drunker.
CIMG1186.jpg

Great post, Sum!!!

Oh wait, that was me.
Don't worry. Lots of people eat as much as you just did.
They are called gluttons.
Good job!

Delish.

looks great sum / frydad.. i just have one question...

why is there dog food in the pic of your ingredients?

looks great sum / frydad.. i just have one question...

why is there dog food in the pic of your ingredients?

Shiny coat.

Just woke up from my meat food coma... that monstrosity was crazy delicious!!! I might have nightmares tonight about how IT was so much more awesome than ME.

Shiny coat.

Just woke up from my meat food coma... that monstrosity was crazy delicious!!! I might have nightmares tonight about how IT was so much more awesome than ME.

Your nightmare...my fantasy! In Tejas we don't call that country fried, it's chicken fried. No matter what you call it...it's guuuuuuud! That's a chicken fried hot blue and righteous grilled cheese sammich! Mao it!!

1.gif

My chin got bruises when my mouth went forcefully agape and made it bounce off the floor twice when I saw that total gawdalicious photo of the righteous and blue sammiches!!

I am humbled, and realize my dinner of last nights leftovers was not what yours truly really wanted.........it now sits like lead in the pit of my stomach..........

I'm BACK........

Today it's been wine day :lol: and I think I've come up with a wonderful meal to tantalize you all. Here is a teaser pic as I begin cooking.
DSCF4315.jpg

WoooooHooooooooooo! :woohoo:

BTW 1 box equels 2 bottles of wine and I am well on my way to finishing the box :lol: WOW~!!!!

Here are the peppers and onions getting happy.
DSCF4316.jpg

Here I've added my spicy hot diced tomatoes I canned this year.
DSCF4317.jpg

I ahve also added some dashes of Tepin, Tabasco and Fatalii powders to the mix. YUMMY!

Here is the Brats getting all sexy on the grill
DSCF4318.jpg

Back