food The Drunken Chef

Here goes the peppers, onions and pasta. Just waiting on the Brats
DSCF4319.jpg

Thank you. TB agrees with you, on omitting the Brats.

The hell you say? I would eat those brats off a cow patty with hab mustard! Just not right now. And while the pasta looks killer, I can't have all those carbs either. I gotta' stick strictly with the hippy food until I get down to rock star weight.

The hell you say? I would eat those brats off a cow patty with hab mustard! Just not right now. And while the pasta looks killer, I can't have all those carbs either. I gotta' stick strictly with the hippy food until I get down to rock star weight.

Thanks I think. :lol:
Uhm....so....that means you like eh? :think:

Wow, PF that is a tasty looking dish. Been heads down in the kitchen and on football and just came across this. That's a keeper. :dance: :dance:

This was a super simple meal, but awesome results.

Hell YEAH, Paul!!!

That looks incredible!!

I would eat those brats off a cow patty with hab mustard! Just not right now. And while the pasta looks killer, I can't have all those carbs either. I gotta' stick strictly with the hippy food until I get down to rock star weight.

Once you eliminate Booze, Greasy meats, and bready foods......

....what the hell else is LEFT to eat? :lol:

I gotta' stick strictly with the hippy food until I get down to rock star weight.

What? Last post I saw on the subject, "rock star weight" was a little too low. Maybe you should take a pic and let us vote on how far you need to go! Actually, I'm rootin' for you. I lost 24 pounds last year using a different approach, and have managed to keep it off. Loosing it in the first place wasn't easy at all. This whole age thing sucks!

What? Last post I saw on the subject, "rock star weight" was a little too low. Maybe you should take a pic and let us vote on how far you need to go! Actually, I'm rootin' for you. I lost 24 pounds last year using a different approach, and have managed to keep it off. Loosing it in the first place wasn't easy at all. This whole age thing sucks!
What was your approach? I need all the help I can get.

Back