food The Drunken Chef

This is some awesome leftovers that I whipped up from last nights pasta and peppers. I added Kielbasa and shrimp and Parmesan cheese. Hope y'all enjoy my cast iron wickedness. Damn this is good. :D

Food030.jpg
DIRECTIONS - PLEASE!
About how long does it take to get to your place from say, the juncture of I-271 and Cedar? Yeah, I'm on my way......

Lookin' good!

Thank you geeme, however......There are no leftovers of the leftovers. :lol: But trust me, it would have been worth the 45 - 50 min drive :D
That's about the time it takes me to drive to one of my client's offices out past CF. You must live closer to here than I thought.

Yeah, no leftovers of my leftovers tonight, either. Finished off the pork loin schmeared with CAJ's fatalii puree and stuff. Got another one thawing in the fridge which is ear-marked for AJ's fatalii puree (another comparison.) I could eat that puree like soup, but somehow don't think it would result in a fair comparison. Well, it's not really fair, anyway, is it? ;)

Lookin' good, Paul!!!

You won't believe this....but Retta and the twins finished off the fondue remnants tonight.....

.....I drank a beer and had some Oreos.

TB: I said I drank a beer and had some OREOS...

:rofl:

But it looks good on you sweetie!
Thanks Baby girl -- and I like women with a little "back" to them too none of them skinny bitches - I wish I could say I was a foot taller as well but I'll have to go with half a foot. Reapplying the duct tape the tomato acid mucked with the adhesive

Okay folks, gonna kick it off tonight with AJ's Sex In A Jar (oops! I mean Fatalii Puree).... what I call Fatalii Simplicity:

Preheat your oven to 350F.
Coat a piece of pork loin with fatalii puree, making sure to put some on the bottom before you place it in the pan...
aj1.JPG

Sprinkle it with sea salt, garlic powder, and rosemary leaves...
aj2.JPG

Now comes the really, really hard part.
Stick it in the oven and wait almost 2 hours until it gets to 160F.

I'll be back....
Aren't you JEALOUS???

You know, it was very difficult to keep myself from licking the spoon I used to slather that puree on the pork loin. Had to get a fresh spoon before imbibing. Such a piece of heaven!

NICE, geeme!!!

I hope it gets the DC nod instead of the oven BOOS poor Pepperfreak has to endure....

:lol:

Come to think about it....

Where's da BOOZE?

Where's da BOOZE?

Technically still working for a bit yet. (The joys and perils of working out of one's home office.)
Bottle of von Wilhelm Haus 2007 Auslese is waiting.

...are you driving up for dinner? Yeah, two hours isn't enough time. So sad... more for me!

Edit:
But yeah, this is technically a comparison to CAJ's puree, so it wouldn't be fair to slap AJ's on the grill since the other wasn't. Still and all, ovens have their place.

Not in Texas is in which direction, then?
I-71 from Louisville through Cincy and Columbus. Just shy of Cleveland, take the I-271 bypass. Take the Cedar Rd. exit, go about 3 miles, you're here. Should take you about 6 hours if you go the speed limit. Call before you come, we'll get PF, napalmvx and others together fo' a party!
:cheers:
In the meantime, DAMN THAT SMELLS GOOD!!! Think I'll have to get another spoonfull while I wait the last half hour...

Back