food The Drunken Chef

-1 for the invisible comment but + 10 (add the 3, carry the one, x 72.486, divided by 450v plate voltage....) equals..Hot blue and righteous for the po' boy sammich with original hotness!

I'm still trying to figure out the invisible comment too.

I decided to make pizza tonight, but it is not worthy of the Late Great thread, it is definitely drunken chef. Tonight I am drinking wine. A LARGE bottle of white zinfandel. I bought this for a meal I made Mrs. JayT a little while back for her b-day and we didn't end up drinking it so I AM. Here's da pics. French bread pizzas. One pepperoni, and one with Genoa Salami, Bacon, Pepperoni and Fatalii.

100_7902.jpg

100_7906.jpg

100_7905.jpg

100_7907.jpg

can never find zinfandels out here. cheap or not. it sucks. i'd be lucky to find rosé here. reislings are easier though.

It has been a while since I posted in this thread, so I thought I would since I am making chili today...nothing special...just my AJs Texas Red...

ingredients...using fresh ground bison substitued for beef, and fresh mild italian sausage...peppers are 10 jalapenos, 10 piqranos, 10 serranos, 2 orange habaneros, 2 7 pot brain strains...should be hot enough...

IMG_0178.jpg

meat browned and chili cooking...

IMG_0180.jpg

thanks guys...

yup...7 pot bloody mary...

would you believe there is alitle over 10 pounds of meat in this pot?

it is almost ready...will post a pic when it is served...

AJ, you've inspired me to have chili for dinner :) sadly i don't have time to make it, it's gonna come from a tin :( bah! Wish I could come to your house :D

Somehow hot blue and righteous might be almost an insult to that pot o' red. I love the bison loooong time and have eaten more of it than any other meat this past year. That red at minimum will be nothing short of pure sex in a bowl I reckon. Looking at it I can only imagine an old Texican favorite of mine....FRITO PIE!!

Back