food The Drunken Chef

Well after 8 beers in I think I almost got dinner finished. Pics coming soon. :beer:

DITTO, my friend!!

Leftover t-down.....down and dirty....

Here are the incriminating photos:

100_2418.jpg

Gonna be a chicken-fried steak topped with swiss, ham, onion, seasoned tomato, dijonaise, and enclosed by a Mexican roll and a side of chicken-fried BACON:

My Ultravection oven.....it's a wonderful thing!

100_2419.jpg

Habs and tomatoes:

100_2421.jpg

Hot and ready:

100_2422.jpg

Toasty and melted:

100_2424.jpg

Ham added....and toasted a bit:

100_2425.jpg

100_2426.jpg

And here is the build and final SAMMICH!!

100_2428.jpg

100_2430.jpg

100_2432.jpg

TA-DA!!!!!!

:dance:

Looks awesome Paul! That is a big and Huge WIN!!!

I must retract what I previously said about Tater Tots, they ARE great drunken food!

I did however doctored them up a bit with some Jolokia Powder. Yummy!

Food034-1.jpg

Next I doctored up some Tarter Sauce.

A couple glubs of Jolokia Sauce
Food036.jpg

Not quiet right......

Added some JalapeƱo Sauce
Food037.jpg

Perfection!
Food038.jpg

There we go....damn photobucket....

Thanks JayT. It was a fiery and tasty dinner, plus so simple to make whichj was good given my current statr

Holy Heysus on a Mountain Bike! How did I miss the Jamaican Meat Pies? WOW. I need one of them! Welcome Lizzy.

Tots!!! The best drunk food, man-sauce soppage[r], edible utensil ever invented!

Paul' I'm only four beers deep and I want a piece of that sammich. Chicken-fried bacon is the new hotness!

Paul, as a random aside, I noticed the Ultravection (lolz) has a warning on top that it gets hot...:rofl: I am not going to be able to get the word "Ultravection" out of my head for days :D

100_2419.jpg

edit: added the pic

I am drinking a cornucopia of beverages tonight. First off, I stopped in to see Wheebz at his bar only to find out that he is not there. Must be nursing his poor finger. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No excuse not to be there to serve me beer! Ok so then I came home and regrouped with a bottle of wine. Now that that is gone I have to finish off a nearly dead bottle of tequila. Somewhere along this twisted ride tonight I decided it would be a good idea to have a Defcon Deathmatch with myself. I broke out the Defcon 1, DM MKII, and Zero. The only thing I added on my own is cajun seasoning. I love that stuff on wings. Here it is in all it's glory.

Important stuff first:

100_7913.jpg

100_7911.jpg

100_7909.jpg

100_7914.jpg

100_7910.jpg

100_7915.jpg

Back