food The Drunken Chef

Put the payeetus to the oven while watching the Pacqiao destruction of Margarito last night. Some 4 cheezness mushroom 'peno pizzafication.

Cheap wine always gets me off.

IMG_2819.jpg

This was from fish taco night on friday...bhut powder on teh salmon almost burnt my face off! I gotta' mellow down easy on that stuff.

IMG_2812.jpg

I know I have been MIA for a week now (read busy working), but I am now free to do as I wish tonight and tomorrow YA! :woohoo: This includes alcohol of course and some freakyness in the Pepperfreak's kitchen. I will give y'all a hint on tonights festivities, it will involve some part of the chicken, smoked sausage and dough. :think:

So stay tuned for some freaky cooking action, I'm off to make a drink :D

Paulky, these ain't no pigs in the blanket. They are Hogs in the blanket. They are flavor injected with Lynchburg BBQ sauce mixed with Jolokia Sauce. Mmm-mmm out of dis world!!!!

Whoop Whoop!!! Party Time!!! :dance:

I sure hope y'all enjoy these as much as I am.

DSCF4371.jpg

DSCF4373.jpg

Thanks Paulky. I must say Holy M*ther F**ker that was hot! Very tasty but Hot! my lips are still burning, my forehead is still sweating and my mouth feels like it might need a fire extinguisher.. :lol: But, that plate of fire was tasty and full of flavor. WoW!

For the wings I marinated them in Defcon #1 cooked them with that same sauce and then Char-broiled them with Lynchburg HOT BBQ sauce. BOOM!!!! A fantastic hot-n-spicy wing.

The wrapped Hogs were injected with the same BBQ sauce mixed with Jolokia sauce. These turned out fantastic and are deceiving in that the first bite or two lures you into a false sense of security and then the third bite feels like a flavor bomb going off in the ol'mouth.

I must say...it sure seems like Paulky and myself are having to carry this thread all by ourselves. IT'S ALL GOOD! :lol:

Well, I have been at it again and totally wrecked some havoc in the Pepperfreak's kitchen and I'm sure I'll hear about it when Mrs.Pepperfreak gets home from work. I may or may not be in the right state to be able to clean :rofl:

I present to you Feather-n-Fin Burritos

Start off with making some magic with an onion
DSCF4374.jpg

Add some Fatalii Powder...careful not to inhale it through the nose THAT doesn't feel good nor does it go will with beer.
DSCF4375.jpg

DSCF4376.jpg

Next....

Add the Chicken and various spices
DSCF4377.jpg

DSCF4378.jpg

DSCF4379.jpg

Let the chicken get acquainted with the seasonings and onion for a bit.

Continued....

Back