food The Drunken Chef

Had a little bit of butter shrimp tonight. Creamy enough to taste slightly like butter chicken, but with a slight shrimp flavor. Coriander Lemon basmati rice and green beans on the side. Very good with the lime bud light.

butter-shrimp.jpg

Had a little bit of butter shrimp tonight. Creamy enough to taste slightly like butter chicken, but with a slight shrimp flavor. Coriander Lemon basmati rice and green beans on the side. Very good with the lime bud light.

butter-shrimp.jpg
You can be my personal chef! That looks divine.

Seafood is my "bacon" to other folks around here. That looks like H B and R to me! (double up on teh shrimp and leave off the rice!) Me so hungy' now!

made 2 casseroles last night

i usually never bake, but meh

mushrooms, asparagus, spinach, chicken, above items sauteed in a touch of fatalii puree, cream of mushroom/asparagus/celery because I really didnt feel like making my own from scratch, some Defcon Smokey seasoning, ancho chili powder, and lots of garlic

the one i made for everyone was topped with asiago and panko, the one i made for myself I have the pictures of is topped with Red Savina powder, munster, mozzarella, and sharp cheddar and panko

i told everyone except this one dumb lady I dont like that the small one was hot, so caution

well I am downstairs and all of a sudden I hear "oh my god, holy shit thats hot, holy shit", i just start doing an evil chuckle and take a sip of my drink, muhahaha

lazy dog

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

my sister was not amused

DSC_0236.jpg

begging for a treat

DSC_0240.jpg

mmmm homebrewed Kolsch

DSC_0237.jpg

and the finished shot, with the 2 pastas on there

DSC_0242.jpg

and shot of the kitchen

DSC_0241.jpg

Guess what I'm making.....

**that little jar in front of the pepper-mill is AJ's black congo puree. I'm using the whole damn thing....**

100_2924.jpg

100_2926.jpg

100_2927.jpg

100_2929.jpg

100_2930.jpg

100_2932.jpg

100_2933.jpg

It ought to be edible in 6-8 hours.....

....or 14-18 beers. ;)

(of course....the REAL feast will be TOMORROW after it sits covered overnight in the cold place. :dance: )

Guess what I'm making.....

**that little jar in front of the pepper-mill is AJ's black congo puree. I'm using the whole damn thing....**

It ought to be edible in 6-8 hours.....

....or 14-18 beers. ;)

(of course....the REAL feast will be TOMORROW after it sits covered overnight in the cold place. :dance: )

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn Paulky, a WHOLE JAR that's gonna be :hell: :hell: :hell: with all that puree and I'll bet it's going to be more on the outside of 18 :beer: before it's done, you pushin 12 yet??

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn Paulky, a WHOLE JAR that's gonna be :hell: :hell: :hell: with all that puree and I'll bet it's going to be more on the outside of 18 :beer: before it's done, you pushin 12 yet??

I've been tasting along the way and it's really not too bad as far as the heat goes. I'd give it about a 6 or a 7. Heck, I bet even the twins will eat it w/o complaint!

4 1/2 hours in and I'm just finishing up my 9th beer. I think I'm right on pace! :beer:

It looks very inviting, you'll wait until tomorrow, you're not tempted by this goodness :onfire: :eek: :beer:

Thank'yasir!!

I may try a bit tonight....as will the twins, I'm sure. Dinner tonight is Po-Boys....and the chili is for tomorrow! :dance:

Back