food The Drunken Chef

oh yea, TB nailed the BUSCH!

WHAT?!?!??? :halo:

yea thats a bud light

thats what I drink when I slug down all the free beer I get from low fills at the bottling line

I only bring a 6 pack home with me a night, and I should know better on nights that I am going to have off the next day to bring AT LEAST a 12er, because I know I am going to drink a lot more than just 6

tonight I grabbed a 6 of 2xIPA, at 8.2 percent, (actually this batch we just bottled finished at 8.39% thanks to our super awesome yeast strain that attenuates like crazy on its 4th-6th generation, but dont tell the liquor control board), and ill probably drink 4 of these just because I have already had 4 beers and I still need to cook dinner yet

I am thinking either a blackened salmon salad or a blackened shrimp salad, or a steak salad, i would do chicken, but i dont want to thaw out a breast to do that

Don't backtrack with all of that brewer mumbo jumbo!!!

WHEEBZ DRINKS BUD LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!

I've been saying for years that crappy beer has it's place, and while it's one thing to appreciate the finer things, real people drink shitty beer to get drunk, as to not waste the good stuff!!!!!!

Me and sum keg homebrew (really, we do), but we only do 5 gallons at a time, so we have to supplement with the busch light.
In fact, we supplement practically everything with busch light.

So start talking about the percentages and yeast strains and generation attenuations with regards to BUD LIGHT!!!!
(Dude, that's totally like when you take a picture sitting down in shorts and only later you realize that one of your balls is visible. And you're at church.)

:)

Budweiser uses a Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis yeast strain, although I do not not how many generations they go considering how large they are. It wouldnt surprise me if they just prop new stuff for every single batch

Budweiser uses a Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis yeast strain, although I do not not how many generations they go considering how large they are. It wouldnt surprise me if they just prop new stuff for every single batch

...and you drink it.

woot woot!

C'mon man...it's like fat girls and mopeds...... :cool:

shit if I had a scooter I would let everyone know I had one

I was actually debating picking one of these puppies up

modified Honda Ruckus

3345641845_e70a39090b.jpg

ohh and I have pics of beer and foodz, but photobucket is killing me right now

Don't backtrack with all of that brewer mumbo jumbo!!!

WHEEBZ DRINKS BUD LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!

I've been saying for years that crappy beer has it's place, and while it's one thing to appreciate the finer things, real people drink shitty beer to get drunk, as to not waste the good stuff!!!!!!

Me and sum keg homebrew (really, we do), but we only do 5 gallons at a time, so we have to supplement with the busch light.
In fact, we supplement practically everything with busch light.

So start talking about the percentages and yeast strains and generation attenuations with regards to BUD LIGHT!!!!
(Dude, that's totally like when you take a picture sitting down in shorts and only later you realize that one of your balls is visible. And you're at church.)

:)

Church is my favorite place to hang brains, said the Catholic priest.

if by brain you mean the sexual act of grabbing ones scrotum and squeezing the testes out to show the veins, aka like a brain, then that makes perfect sense

Back