food The Drunken Chef

After a long day I'm ready to relax and that starts with
b8d60424.jpg

Now for dinner. Not looking for something complicated it heavy and the family wants something veggie. So I'm thinking a good Rissotto I missed the ingredients shot but the players are:

Arborio rice
Large sweet onion
3 stalks celery
1 Green Bell Pepper
3 Jalapeño Peppers
4 Cloves of Garlic
4 Tbs Butter
Parmesan chest
Beef broth

Bring a pan to Medimum heat add twice around the pan with EVOO and add the veggies:
88ffdcaa.jpg

Sauté till veggies are translucent. Measure 2 cups of Rice
4dd776e9.jpg

And add the rice to the pan
be0cb1e5.jpg

Continue to sauté rice and veggies while you warm up 8 cups of broth
eabd2e5d.jpg

Add broth to rice one cup at a time stirung till it it absorbed
110e7752.jpg

When all liquid has been absorbed and rice is done add parmesan cheese and butter.
911f4ae1.jpg

Once all is incorporated serve and enjoy
05801c1a.jpg

Cheers,
RM

Looks good RM.

For some reason, rice dishes are one of my favorite things to devour in a drunken stupor!! Bet it was great!

i love rice mixed with random stuff

got a big ass box of minute made just for those drunken nights, usually simmer it in beer/liquor and some sort of hot element, and devour

It was really good. Added some of RM's Haba-Peno with sun-dries tomatoes tonic and it went from good stuff to f'im awesome. Can't wait fir cooler weather so I can make dome Bkack Beans and Rice or Red Beans. I love both Cuban and Cajun.

I always look forward to your stuff RM. Sho-Nuf lookin'gud!
You have the spatula of any TRUE Drunken Chef, and a table that makes bowling alleys whimper!

Awesome, once again!

your hapa-peno sauce is like nectar of the gods RM, i use it on everything, and my bottle is almost gone so im gonna have to buy some more soon

Sunday night means one thing in SoFlo:
Pulled Pork Enchiladas and Stories of Memories Past (aka refried beans)

So I smoked a boston butt yesterday and got too tipsy to do anything with it, except for a few pop-kisses.

Today, we watched the crap-ass dolphins lose, and then made enchiladas with Sum's famous sauce (not THAT sauce) on top of the smoked pork.
Wrapped it all in a flour tortilla hand made by chinese people in a sweatshop, no doubt. Topped with sauce and cheese. Baked for 4-6 beers.

It was awesome.
I think.

Pre...
IMGP2174.jpg

Drunk...
IMGP2177.jpg

Everyone should show some titties for this one.

FD

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGG I SAW MANBOOBSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

but not before I saw the awe inspiring SoFlo enchaladas. I even went back up for a second look so my eyes would heal.

Cheers,
RM

Oh, almost forgot:

tshirt.jpg

I thought you'd never ask. never.

It's from my harness. I had to plow the fields today.

Where's you pic geeme?

Great looking enchiladas FD4. See what you started.

Sorry, FD, I was a little distracted by Scovie's ... um..... er...... wearing his bra a little too low! Seriously though, that's some fine-looking grubbage you got there!

Now this thread has full frontal nudity to add to its unprecedented awesomeness. What will we see next? Where has Bear been lately? Its too early for him to be hibernating.

Since Scoville Deville made me drink tonight, I needed a midnight snack. So I made something out of PaulK's repertoire. A Dagwood on a pretzel roll. This has turkey ham, spicy ham, Genoa salami, Taylor ham, pepperjack cheese, and my new fatalii horseradish mustard. Baked in the oven and served with a side of margarita!

100_9686.jpg

100_9687.jpg

Edit: floating fatalii added to bring out teh spiceenesxt!

Back