food The Drunken Chef

wheebz, you absolutely ROCK! I mean ABSOLUTELY!
Believe me when I say... I am going to the store and I am going to get some Tatertots. I WANT THAT!!!!! I'll post pic's... Later...

To much fun was had at salsalady's last night. That meat was fantastic. She busted out with her BBQ sauce, and after a few bites, I licked the spoon, put the lid back on it and took the whole quart out to my truck.
I jacked SL's BBQ sauce!!!!!! I have a couple pic's, I'll post later (I need food).

SL... You got any pic's? I know you have a video or two.... POST! POST! POST! (who's with me?) POST! POST! POST!......................

I think I am going to have to drink tonight. Until I get there, here's a big sandwich.

100_9656-2.jpg

100_9658-2.jpg

100_9659-2.jpg

100_9661-2.jpg

100_9662-2.jpg

This would be marinated chicken breast, bacon, fatalii and pepperjack cheese. More to come including booze.

I guess I forgot the obligatory margarita picture. It looks just like the rest of them though. Nothing too exciting.

OK- pics of the grubbage-

popper dip app from Chile Juju- YUM! cream cheese, bacon jalapenos, cheddar
813c28b0.jpg

2 arm roasts marinating in Claude's Brisket Marinade
4a66800c.jpg

1f32aa35.jpg

Marinate overnight, then cook at 300F for 4+ hours-
73be1429.jpg

a024e1a6.jpg

8d100d8f.jpg

d0e75d7c.jpg

0883779a.jpg

wok-a,wok-a wok!
2635ede2.jpg

9875db17.jpg

6438cbaf.jpg

b864f432.jpg

Scoville DeVille left his plate to get another beer, with STRICT instructions NOT to touch his plate..........RIGHT!
f2ca5d00.jpg

What do ya think, SD? Any Good?
f022d769.jpg

Breakfast-
notice empty wine bag-
a48de93f.jpg

A tear just crept into the corner of my eye when I realized I will not be able to actually taste that salsalady... Good god.
Aww I'm so sorry, amigo....Don't mean to make you cry~ :handsFCatissue:

WOW!!

Wheebz@ the dish was great.. but the medicinal marihuana :high: :high: absolut amazing hahahah

JayT@ what a sandwich!!!! evething is better with bacon!

SL - Did Scovie actually go home after that, or is he STILL hanging out for more grub? Couldn't blame him if he is!

Wheebz - I sometimes put chili on tater tots. (Yes, you can insert a little happy dance here...) I also sometimes put chili on tortellini. And like it that way. But tonight, I thought "what the heck", and tried some of the tortilla soup on tortellini. Admittedly, not my favorite combo. Sad to report, I probably won't be trying it on tater tots now..... ;)

SL that looks just plain amazing! Wow. Geeme you crazy. Everything is good on tater tots. And microwave hot dogs.

SL - Did Scovie actually go home after that, or is he STILL hanging out for more grub? Couldn't blame him if he is!

They went home before B&G, can you believe that? I haven't had the courage to watch the videos yet~

Ohhh Man SL. it really hurts that you posted pictures of the B&G!

I'm wondering still, what pics I can post from Sunday night.....

Chili goes good on ANYTHING!

excuse the bud light and medicinal cannabis in the background. Itsmy own hybrid. It’s a mix between Kentucky Bluegrass and Northern California sensimila. The great thing about this is you can play 36 holes on it and then get smoked to the bejeesus with it.

FIFY. :rofl:

HSL....just PLEASE tell me you didn't cook your gravy with the sausage.....and that you crumbled it in at the last minute.....:shocked:

I've never had one done that way that didn't taste like licking a dirty ashtray.....and that's coming from someone in central Kentucky! :)

"Sausage gravy" is for tourists......"Country gravy" (bechamel with black pepper, bacon or sausage fat instead of butter) is the ONLY way to fly. I kid you not....

I want my sausage/bacon with the gravy poured over the top....not crumbled up into it. ;)

....oh yeah.....and a big slice of home-grown tomato on the side!!! :clap:

And by the way......I'm going to have to bow out of yet another TD based on the difficulty because I'm now working about 60 hours a week.... :crazy:

I hope you win and tie me!

Edit...Oh...I guess you already did that. Then I hope you pass me up! These TD's are getting to be too much of a hassle. Enjoy!

So a specific series of events led to to this. 17hr shift that started last night at 9pm and ended this after, that led to a nap, that led to beers and some shine. Headed to Ohio fri morning for 5 days, empty fridge. I worked with what I had and it was AWESOME!!!

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTIxLTAwMjQ1LmpwZw.jpg

Chorizo, leftover bacon, 2 red habs.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTIxLTAwMjQ2LmpwZw.jpg

Always have veggies chopped up, keeps me from being too unhealthy. Red, orange bells, red oinons.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTIxLTAwMjQ3LmpwZw.jpg

Let simmah, sip moonshine with strawberries.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTIxLTAwMjQ4LmpwZw.jpg

Drain a bit on paper towels, put on a pita, cheese it. Enjoy with more booze.
I think tommorow when im hungover im gonna enjoy the rest with eggs. super duper.

NNNNNIIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE! You even have the proper JAR! I like to get Jarred.
I just went from hungry to STARVED!
Post tomorrow on the Hungover Chef.

hey Pauly, glad to hear your working, but miss you around here.

sausage gravy-fry the snausage, drain the grease, use the grease and maybe a little butter with flour, milk, pepper, (might even cheat with a little ham soup base), add the sausage back in and serve over fresh biscuit. [Usually with more links on the side, but it was a hungover chef morning, didn't want to deal with defrosting and frying the links. ;)] Does that count as "country gravy"?

I'm out of the next TD also. I think I'll be in Continuing Education classes.

Back