food The Drunken Chef

What is that black mark on his leg? Did he pee himself? And no booze in sight?

The black mark was fecal matter (probably his).
There was plenty of booze in sight. If you look through the bushes, he has a beer in hand.
Plus another 15 more in his belly, along with 5 shots of bourbon and a wine cooler (We told him it was for girls).

The latest is that he has FINALLY passed out in my dining room on the floor, under the table.

Sicman!!! We missed U!!!!

Happy New Year's everyone! We had a totally awesome feast - I'm sure Scovie will post pics when he becomes conscious again! hahaha

I've enjoyed "playing" with all of you so much tonight!!!! What a great way to start out a fresh new year!!! I laughed, I drank, I ate, heck - I even cooked something!
AND, I saw Anderson Cooper giggle....that's just gotta be a sign of something good!

So, Scovie's snorin' on the couch, but if he were awake, I know he'd be thankin' all of you as well....we had a blast here tonight!!!!!
Best wishes to everyone for a fantastic 2012...has a nice ring to it, right? Cheers and luv to all! :)

o.k. heres dinner from last night:Chicken Tortilla! Started with Chicken marinated in honey habanero BBQ sauce. Added sauteed peppers,veggies and yello rice. Spiced with a little Lawry's season salt and a dash of Red Savina Powder. Loaded Chicken mix and cheese into a homemade corn tortilla.
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f4.jpg
f3.jpg

Looks good Sicman. I can't wait to see the Prime Rib! I had a good time last night too. I hope Bear doesn't wake up and eat anyone this morning when he realizes he's not in his tub.

Ok CJ, here's what I was eating last night while rockin' out to da funk.

100_0023.jpg

100_0025.jpg

100_0026-1.jpg

100_0032-1.jpg

100_0029-1.jpg

100_0031-2.jpg

100_0035-1.jpg

Oh JT!!!!!!! That looks so good I almost spit out my coffee!!!!! What on earth is that dark awesomeness smoothered over the chicken?????

Sicman...I've decided to forgive your absence last night, as you were obviously busy creating fantabulous food!!! What kind of "yellow rice" is that????

Looks like heaps of dirty sexy eats last night and more than a few on the forum were overserved. mrs. blues and I moled up and burrowed in away from the shrapnel and drunken debauchery. Good 'thang too with Bear on the loose!

Yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn. I think I got ran over by the Soul Bus too. Wow, what a night. Thanks for all the fun! (At least I think I remember having fun LOL).
All this grubbage is making me hungry. sicman tacos look awesomely awesome. Jt's chicken sammys look sinfully delicious. I know I'm probably missing some, cuz I know what RocketMan was up too, and FD4 always shines. (Thanks for the Pic to CJ! that was great!)

So here's what I was up to last night, thanks god there's pics, my coolness should be documented, always.

I had to change my shirt mid-party, I don't remember why...
908d6439.jpg

928cc0c1.jpg

6ff21ed0.jpg

a97af87f.jpg

8c90d2fc.jpg

0ce2ab96.jpg

71396b0c.jpg

7bd10fd1.jpg

This proves that when you're as cool as me, and have mad cooking drinking skills, even a shitty 60 year old kitchen works.

It's your fault. LOL! I was chatting w. you, and it went from 96º internal to 145º in a snap. still a little pink and it's still pretty awesome.

LOL TB. I think CJ was going for the "pretty picture affect" It actually was 10X bigger. and damm good!

Good gawd we had fun last night!!!!!!!

SD, you rock. Someday, when one of us wins the lottery, we gotta drink some shitty beer together! Bring the wives, invite the pals.
I know we'd end up smashing cans on each others heads, and then re-loading with some more!!! Great pics, looks like fun!

RM, my flopobro, looks awesome as always! I'd be first in line at your restaurant.
The one where the cook is always drinkin whiskey! (...a good sign!)
Can't wait to see the rest.

For the record, me and Sum have already cracked a few buschies for the day. The hair of the dog that bit us!

Back