food The Drunken Chef

Somehow I bet that shirt ends up sideways tonight. FD, glad you found bear. What is that black mark on his leg? Did he pee himself? And no booze in sight?

Farfromcüchen......
Happeh New yeerss East coastieolles
87ae4020.jpg

look at that pussy chasing that meat!

I gotta go edit that post to remove the exreanious... 9sorry for the DC spelling...)

edit- fixed it

and Megan, it doesn't take much for a 9mo preggy woman to pee herself.....(been there!)

Awesomnesses SL.
ALL the pussy chasesss my meat, It's gotten to the point to where I' have to spray my bad self with "pussy repellant"... sucks to be me .... NOT! BWAhhahahahahahaha

Yeah, as I have said before, I hate it when I forget to turn my swag off at night and I wake up covered in bitches.

:rolleyes:

I've just rubbed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the pain weaver train
Driver take away my worries of today
And don't talk about my bleeding behind

Ooh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light
Fly me high to capsaicin skies
Maybe to an astral pain
Cross the highways of loo consequences
Help me to forget today's pain

Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away and use ice to chill my moon
And meet me in the loo.,.....

Swag it Studly!!!! Pleez excuse Scovie - it's my fault....I'm makin' him listen to...now wrap your minds around this one.....

Old School Funk!!!!!! It's bringin' out his Big Pimp Daddy! LMFAO!!! (if i could find the little rollin' heads.....)

Hope you all are laughing as hard as we are over here!!!! THP is da bomb!

BH...just bust out those Depends girlfriend!!!!! It ain't gonna get better tonight!!!! ;)

Sl's in her Happy Place!!! All those pretty colors.....;)

Oh yea ChileJuju it's all good tonight. Good for you to get some key-time. check out the edited version.

I be bein so muthha ------- bad, you ani't about to let it whip.
I be knockin on yo doh like Mr. taxman.. CJ FULL-ON loves you Jay. This shit is blastin thru a couple 500w Klipsch speakers. ..... thanks bro....
Whiskey Girl+ champagne+ SoFlo theme musac+ New Years party = effen PARTAY!

Here's some more.

I've been listening to it ever since she said that that's what you guys had on. I feel like I am at a party. I'm gonna boogie oogie oogie till I just can't boogie no more. :lol:

I be bein so muthha ------- bad, you ani't about to let it whip.
I be knockin on yo doh like Mr. taxman.. CJ FULL-ON loves you Jay. This shit is blastin thru a couple 500w Klipsch speakers. ..... thanks bro....
Whiskey Girl+ champagne+ SoFlo theme musac+ New Years party = effen PARTAY!

this may be a bad thing, but I understand Scovie-ese.

If you're thinkin, you're too coo o o o ol to boooogie
Boy oh boy have I got news for you.....
Everybody boogie, let me tell you are no exception to the rule.......
CJ + JT = TLF (serious crush-ined)

Back