food The Drunken Chef

less talky, more posty!

This pic is from a couple days ago, yesterday we cooked the mess-o-meat on the left plate, with the usual Adolph's, BP (sorry geeme) and garlic.
d2646e9f.jpg

and once again, the meat was rarer than it looks in the pic-
a17c9343.jpg

See where this is going?
d85d41d4.jpg

39fc822e.jpg

6a289f44.jpg

assembly~
toast the buns, smear on some mayo and chipotle BBQ sauce, add meat, veggies, CHEESE...
72ec9649.jpg

b6bc0579.jpg

and back under the broiler until the smoke alarm when off, another drizzle of BBQ...and it's.....Dinner!
08c76c5e.jpg

Thanks, Megan, it was your idea~~~

I bought more rolls today for more sammies....

AMEN, Pauly!

Sorry Sicman. This just goes back to a while ago when I visited my friend TB in Vegas and was totally awestruck by the mountain of empty cases in his garage.

My good friend indeed. Best skirt steak I ever had and queso like Jesus hissef' changed water into wine.

Beautiful. Not Amorosa rolls, but you get a pass since you are 3000 miles away. Beautiful anyway!

Amorosa rolls???? :think:

and thanks, geeme, in spite of the BP~

It's OK, sweetie, you're eating for two, make the most of it for the next week or two. :)

We had another round of sammies for dinner. Didn't take pics but this time, it was mayo and bbq on the toasted bun, slices o' rare steak, cheddar and parmesan cheese under the broiler, topped with fresh onion slivers and another drizzle of bbq~~~~

let the tastebud imaginations wander~~~~~~~

My good friend indeed. Best skirt steak I ever had and queso like Jesus hissef' changed water into wine.

You mean like this? I started with red onion, sweet peppers, jalapenos, and diced pepperoni. The sausage I had planned on using was freezer burnt and had to go. Then a can of Rotel tomatoes, a log of Velveeta, and the rest of the smoked jack cheese I had.
100_0122.jpg

100_0123-1.jpg

100_0125-1.jpg

This is glorious, but its just not right. Back to the store...FOR SAUSAGE!

100_0126-1.jpg

100_0127-1.jpg

AHHH now its just right.

100_0129-1.jpg

And for Scovie and CJ,

100_0128-1.jpg

I also made some bbq chicken

100_0131-1.jpg

Mmm bbq chicken :drooling:

less talky, more posty!

This pic is from a couple days ago, yesterday we cooked the mess-o-meat on the left plate, with the usual Adolph's, BP (sorry geeme) and garlic.
d2646e9f.jpg

and once again, the meat was rarer than it looks in the pic-
a17c9343.jpg

See where this is going?
d85d41d4.jpg

39fc822e.jpg

6a289f44.jpg

assembly~
toast the buns, smear on some mayo and chipotle BBQ sauce, add meat, veggies, CHEESE...
72ec9649.jpg

b6bc0579.jpg

and back under the broiler until the smoke alarm when off, another drizzle of BBQ...and it's.....Dinner!
08c76c5e.jpg
You made the shape of Australia with your chopped meat! Well done sister!

Daaaaaaaeeeeemmmmn! Chefs that happen to be Drunk!
Yeah SL, don't touch my plate! And sure as shit, Dont touch my plate and take pictures of you touching my plate!!!! Hahahahaha

Damn JT, I wish we were neighbors! Athough, Jesus hisself prolly has a reason why we're not! LOL

Funny that the person I learned about pickle shots from was Hayden Panettiere (actress) in an interview. She was on a plane sitting next to a TMZ reporter, and they hit it off, and jacked the pickle jar from the drink cart and kept ordering Vodka. Her flight was from LA to New York, so by the time they got there, she was pretty blitzed.

As you were.....

SL- That Spicy W. Sauce looks killer!!

I'm in!

Once BBQ season fires back up I'll have to get some pictures in here. Competition bbq is just about a couple of hours of activity surround by 24 hours of rum...

Mmm bbq chicken :drooling:

You made the shape of Australia with your chopped meat! Well done sister!

UUuuummmmmm.....I Meant to do that! Yea, yea, that's it....I did that on purpose! :lol: Thanks, Nova!

Emu, as TB (I think) says, "this is once again proof that this is a drinking forum with a pepper addiction". Hope to see some of your 'Q action in here.

hey JT! Isn't that vodka bottle one of Dan Akroyd's?????

beautimous queso!!!! How was it with pepperoni?

Yes, at one time it was Crystalhead vodka. Now I refilled it with cheaper stuff and added the fataliis too it. The queso was good with pepperoni, but it needed the sausage so I went back to the store and got some.

Back