food The Drunken Chef

JayT- CONGRATS! Sorry I didn't see this earlier. been a little busy ;) . Might some of the chiles in the chile powder been from WASHINGTON STATE?

Not sure if they were grown in WA, but some of them were shipped to me from there... Thanks again Scovie.

Yep.

I'm pretty sure they were grown in Zillah, WA. It might say on the label somewhere.

Sure have missed you around here lately, J. We"ll have a couple weeks off here soon. Got to get back to our tomfoolery.

Hopefully my schedule will get straightened out and regular next month. I miss being here too. I am so tired right now, but I want to hang out so I am going to give it a go.

Glad to see you back, J. Weve all been busy! Glad your schedule is getting worked out!

Edit, forgot to mention, im on Fire Dragon ration. Its Cjs sauce now. Lol

sic-family (and salsa-fam) weren't prepared to be in a hotel with NO food available except the continental breakfast. No convenience store, no restaurants.....

Tonight's dinner...grilled chicken marinated in Judo Joel's Asian Infused Jamaican Jerk, then glazed with thinned Judo Joel's Asian BBQ Sauce. Island rice, and stir fried ginger garlic peas in a light peanut sauce. Topped with green onions, and a Caribbean Red Habanero slices. After 2 bites, I realized Texas Creek Smoked Hab/Garlic sauce would be the perfect addition. And it was.

W
I
N

398574_2441593173027_1647752299_1857215_826892516_n.jpg

Looking good LB. I'd tear into that chicken! If you do use SL's stuff though, you have to post wine in a mason jar...:lol:

We got somethin going on today. Stay tuned. It's been a crazy 5-O weekend.
Today will be drunken chef day.
We weren't sure if we should make BBQ or just eat our pickled livers.
Just popped a brisket on the smoker and poured our second pitcher of PBR before noon.
Pics to come, stay tuned.

We shot a opossum with a potato gun. More about that later.

Opposum hash for brekky. Yeah...3 eggs over easy.

Edit, good looking grub LB, and quite stunning plating. That hab sauce is quite grubbin, yes?

I just bought a fresh box of wine, a bottle of tequila, four limes, ether, Mission tortilla chips, flour tortillas, barbed wire, three bags of jack cheese, duct tape, a bunch of big jalapenos, a jack hammer,and some pizza rolls. Should be interesting how this plays out over the next couple days. I'm off to work now, but I shall return this evening. Carry on.

Opposum hash for brekky. Yeah...3 eggs over easy.

Edit, good looking grub LB, and quite stunning plating. That hab sauce is quite grubbin, yes?

I didn't set out, with that meal, to use the smoked hab/garlic sauce...but after one bite...and that was excellent with just the Judo stuff...but I knew the pear and garlic would make the meal even better...which it did.

jay T,,that sounds exactally what is in the back of my van!! only diffrence is you left out the rope,vodka,and buthering kit. but either way it sounds like you have your hands full.

Pay attention, folks. FD4, Sumbits, and I are still on the weekend. If you are jealous, I would say that means you're human. We are pretty much the best at what we do. PBR on tap. Monday drunks. Stay tuned.

Brisket on the smoke.
Beer flowething from the wall.
Got a keg of PBR on Saturday. That baby's gotta be about empty by now.
Currently looking up pics of the T-Mobile girl. She's got some talent.

IMGP2378.jpg

IMGP2379.jpg

Back