food The Drunken Chef

mornin', Scovie,

Everyone ready for the Black Iron Battle?

mornin', Scovie,

Everyone ready for the Black Iron Battle?

Mornin SL, and Sum.

I,ll be throwin down, but CJ wont be. She says, now that we,re on our stay-cation, she wants no stress, and just wants to be entertained...

I dont think anyone is more ready than MGOLD! LOL

oops this is the DC. Hahahahahahahah

Last night's midnight snack - inspired by G's leftovers & JT's nachos....

Cubed chicken poached in enchilada verde sauce, mixed with velveeta, creamy garlic caesar dressing and Chiliaddict's Peach hab puree, sprinkled on toasted chiplettes (the broken chips at the bottom of the bag!) with onion, olives, tomatoes, queso sauce, and smothered in Jack. And, um, that's all I remember! hahahahaha Oh yah - topped with dollops of guac!

1b872fcc.jpg

d15f9b2c.jpg

Looks awesome CJ If there is any left I could be there 43hrs and 45min (driving by map quest) - Just in time for the superbowl

Come one come all!!! We can make more!!! AND, we have a big screen t.v.!!!! haha But Megan...I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies! ;)

YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get yer drunk on 5-O!!!
I'm already into my BL stash, and it's not even 10 am yet.

you got buddies comin over? (my phone's on charge, I'll be back alive in a few mins)

I have to go to work now, but I'm considering making a throwdown entry tonight. If not, I will be here with a stromboli.

Alright folks, just cracked my second brew. I'm on my way to a good buzz this evening.

Going to a Superbowl party tomorrow, and my bbq has been requested. I just rubbed down a 6 lb. Boston butt with all the ingredients you see below. That beer is not a Busch Light, much to the SoFlo chagrin. It's an IPA that I've recently gotten into, brewed by a local craft brewery, Red Brick. It's the Hoplanta IPA...I suggest you try it.

I'm gonna throw this butt in the smoker around 8 pm and let it smoke until midnight or until I can't see straight. Then I'll let it finish in the oven overnight. I can't wait to eat it tomorrow night, but I can't wait even more to see people's faces when they eat it. Delicious.

DC2412.jpg

Hahaha... sure towels and hot water JT! and a few tylenol....

tylenol ..........and a few other REGULATED drugs! GO MEGAN! keep us posted in off topics

ticktockticktockticktock~~~

Back