food The Drunken Chef

Oh lawdy. Awesome job 5-0! We call them Waikiki Prawns 'round here. same golden beautiful chrunchy prawn-ness.

I wish I was there.

Me too. My wings and your shrimp, along with Busch Lt and Coors Extra Gold = Pure Awesomenessness! I drink an Extra Gold in your honor.

Might nice Sum, 5Oh did those shrimps proud.

Frydad always said he thought that The Captains Sauce was made to go with Coconut Shrimp. I glad to see it didn't disappoint.

Now go get a little Captain in Ya ;)

Sum, I'm drinking extra cheap wine in honor of you and 5-oh.

I'm raising the 5L box to y'all in salute'.

I salute you.

Texas salutes you!

Coco shrimps for EVERYBODY!!!

It's a sweet heat, with an amazing hint of the captain Morgan's spiced rum.
I always knew it would be perfect with coconut shrimp.
If you are lucky enough to get a bottle, you have to make this.
Good times sum and 5O, as always.
Drank a ton of beer and played sequence and skip-Bo until rules no longer applied.

Btw, sum, I found a pair of purple "boy shorts" by the pool this morning that nobody here can explain.
Any clues?

Bear must have swung by your place with one of his floozy girlfriends to do some skinny-dipping in your pool. Any hair in the skimmer?

Other than that, I got nothing.

...well, now that I think about it, they were stuffed in a bottle of Pendletons that looked like it had been there a while.

Scovie??? You dog!

Glad I just ate 'cause those shrimp/prawns look AWESOME!!!

If I could find a decent American beer here in Aussie land, I'd raise it in your honour sirs!

I've been wondering for two days why I smell like salt water and Pabst!
Phew! Now at least I know I didn't do nothin crazy.

And DTS, raise your glass! No matter what's in it... I raise my glas to y'all!

I found two still photos from surveillance video. I'm running facial recognition on them right now.

IMGP2527.jpg

IMGP2525.jpg

We'll get this purple boyshort wearing culprit.

And if nothing turns up on the facial recognition, we'll run the fecal recognition software.

Dayyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!

Back