food The Drunken Chef

WOW!
thats_incredible.gif

Well this is nothin' compared to paulky's dish, but it has been a while since I was sippin' and cooking.

We got some wild mushroom ravioli, its pasta primavera brand, pretty good.  I made the cream sauce by sauteing sliced baby bellas, shallot, and garlic in butter.  Then the pan and I had some vino bianco, added the cream, smoked powder and sundried tomatoes.  Simmered and enjoyed pumpkin beer.  Towards the end of the simmer I added a buncha of fresh grated parm.  
pxlaAEQ.jpg

(the stuff on the back burner is homemade dog food, brown rice, and pureed ground beef, veggies, and flaxseed)

Here's the finished product, topped with some chopped parsley, while I watched me some Boardwalk Empire and drank the last of my pumpkin beer for the season.
UqR11S2.jpg

Nice looking dish - both the one for people, and the impressively healthy looking dog food ...

+1 Boardwalk Empire, too ... we're sad in this house that it's ending soon =( ...

Looks real good! Nice call on the shallots with a cream sauce.

Clean your tea kettle.

paulky_2000 said:
I could have sworn we had a thread for leftovers.
Or maybe I leftover a need for a new thread.......

:think:

Ya' know I thought we did too.

Leftover thread that is.

Then again I'm drankin' right now.

Cheapass Bud Light.

And stealin' snorts from mrs. blues Patron bottle.

About another 2 snorts and 4 hoskey's and I reckon I'll be right ready to start cookin' sheeit!

TB -

I need to makes sure I'm mentally prepared for what's coming ...

You are cooking *BEEF* sliders, right? ...

I don't want to have an awkward moment over some foo foo, LOL ...

grantmichaels said:
TB -

I need to makes sure I'm mentally prepared for what's coming ...

You are cooking *BEEF* sliders, right? ...

I don't want to have an awkward moment over some foo foo, LOL ...

Si senor.

85/15 ground chuck.

I wanted to get chuck and grind my own tonight but life got in the way ya' know.

I'll be blowin' some sheeit up though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faNqHcra7tY

Back