food The Drunken Chef

I just searched back to June of 2009.  One leftover thread and it was about what to do with Thanksgiving leftovers.  Only 16 replies.  Not what we were thinking of.  Was there a leftover throwdown maybe?

Marrinated some pork in buddy's jamacian jerk sauce. So good,this stuff was awesome all the flavor you can handle. I have half a jar left im going to use on some chicken. I got all drunk and ended up cutting the pork into pieces and making a couple of these sandwhiches. It was a great night.

JayT said:
I just searched back to June of 2009.  One leftover thread and it was about what to do with Thanksgiving leftovers.  Only 16 replies.  Not what we were thinking of.  Was there a leftover throwdown maybe?

Not sure......but here lately, I've been making enough food for an army. 

I'm thinking a re-boot of an already awesome (or not so awesome) dish would make a pretty interesting thread!

sicman said:
Nah,dill .

Last night I had me one of my favorites:hard boiled eggs. Some of RocketMan's bacon hab a peno sauce. And threw one of buddy's candied jalapenos on each one for good measure. So good.
Love that with nice cold beers

3ugHoeJ.jpg

To be continued.... 

HigherThisHeat said:
Gee, don't over don it or anything with that half an egg.

BWAHAHAHA ahahaha hehe hehee hehehe HAHAHAHAHA jajajajajaja (gott damm slamp maknee!) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Could have posted this in any of 4-5 threads......

I could have even started my own.

NAH!.......this is drunken Chef FODDER, BABY!!

The players:

3lbs of "Ends and Pieces" bacon. (I mean REALLY......who buys that flat and micro-managing crap that you place in the pan one slice at a time and baby till it's done? This stuff, you throw in the pan and stir till it's crispy)....shrimp, ***(Lobster soup I made 2 nights ago......), buns, parsley, habanero, "diablo sauce" from the throwdown,:

Pretty much what my T-down entry would have looked like before doing the "crabcake as bread" version! 

I just couldn't resist!

:cheers:

paulky_2000 said:
Could have posted this in any of 4-5 threads......

I could have even started my own.

NAH!.......this is drunken Chef FODDER, BABY!!

I just couldn't resist!

:cheers:

PK #broketheinternet

Look at those buns ... like you plated up Anaconda ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

Back