• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

The General Taco thread. All things taco.

So, I've been wandering around the site trying to find a general taco thread. I'm sure it exists but the only thing I ran across was taco tuesdays and tex mex. I have tacos whenever I can. To hell with Tuesdays! So this is a thread to post your badass tacos. Recipe or not. Just put up a pic. All tacos welcome.

My dinner
slow cooked, dry rubbed, and smoked pork shoulder shredded and built with some of Salsa Lady's Chipotle BBQ!

frydad4 said:
Damn TB, you keep turnin 'em out like that, you're gonna have to get the expansion kit for that taco holder!!!

Actually I could.

I got 6 of those taco doodads.

Usually 2 -3 tacos is all I can eat though.

Had some additional beef loin flap that I didn't use for the stroganoff so I marinated it in Mojo, grilled it and some corn tortillas and called it a taco...

10625052_10202292073287609_700543815073425951_n.jpg

I been on a roll I think cookin things

tonight me and z lady were havin a drunken crazed hankerin for tacos. tacos there shall be!

I usually like mine all done up lettuce, tomato, and other various this and thats on there type of style. I"m just about drunk enough to try them simple. Simple shrimp tacos.... Perhaps one of our best taco dishes yet.

Shrimp, cooked on onion, and a couple hurricane thai peppers from the garden along with a taco seasoning I whipped together
2014-08-27 20.30.10.jpg

I really wanted cruchy corn tortilla taco shells.  and damn it a drunkards gotta do what a drunkards gotta do
2014-08-27 20.31.16.jpg

2014-08-27 20.33.27.jpg

Rest of the stuffs... cheddar cchsee. Chipotle sour cream, and purple cabbage stuff.
2014-08-27 20.34.18.jpg

Damn best taco i've eaten in sooooooooooo long good.

TNKS those tacos look killermanjaro.

Those tortillas look really small...or do you just have big hands?

I haven't seen store boughts that small round here in north Texas.

Homemade?

Love it loooong time.

texas blues said:
Goodern' hell!

Lookin' at the last pic of the 3 tacos the first 'thang to pop into my noggin' was....

folded corn condoms for meat, and beans n' sheeit.
So damn yummy, the corn condoms were grilled so you have to face slam and pound the meat condom down your corn hole stat before it gets hard. :) 

Back