food The General Taco thread. All things taco.

That explains it. 

I need to come clean. I ate three taco bell tacos for breakfast the other morning it wasnt a good rest of the day :rofl:

sicman said:
That explains it. 

I need to come clean. I ate three taco bell tacos for breakfast the other morning it wasnt a good rest of the day :rofl:

mrs. blues likes to be liking Taco Bell.

Last time she wanted it to have some she was driving and I had no other option to eat at the time.

I got some kine'o Taco Supreme chingaderra.

I took a bite and threw it in the trash.

It was awful.

Meanwhile mrs. blues was snortin' that sheeit like she was huffin' paint from a paper bag.

True story.

I cannot eat Taco Bell, McD's or Burger King without having a B.A.C. of at least .15

true story

Now Wendy's and Arby's, I'll eat the shiz out of that.

D3monic said:
They are one and the same Tacos. BK gets them from the same supplier. And yes, slice of Murican cheese and all.
I don't eat ff but this is not true. They may be very similar though! If they come up with a taco it is proprietary and a competitor can't just order it from their supplier. They could do their best to mimic it.

I wish I could sit down and compare the two but we don't have jack in the crack here in Illinois. One the many things I miss about Arizona.

D3mon, TB always finds something to throw on the ground... lettuce, rice, tofu, lol. Don't worry, he likes your taco! Wait that didn't sound right!

The Hot Pepper said:
D3mon, TB always finds something to throw on the ground... lettuce, rice, tofu, lol. Don't worry, he likes your taco! Wait that didn't sound right!

The rice looks good. 

I just don't eat it.

And Knorr is more or less rice with all kind of mojofication.

But it gets your approval.

And yet you condemn me for not liking it.

I swear you can't live with these people.

Shredded pork tacos topped with onion, Serranos, queso fresco, and homemade salsa verde:

DSC_0194.JPG

DSC_0198.JPG

DSC_0200.JPG

DSC_0274.JPG

Not sure why the salsa verde looks so dark.  Here's what it really looks like:

Attachments

• DSC_0276.JPG
    DSC_0276.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0640.JPG
    DSC_0640.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 52