• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The hottest natural sauces

What are the hottest non extract sauces out there? I got alot of suggestions on another thread to check out Stillmanz/Scorpion but the only problem I can see would be the high shipping costs. Are there any other hot sauces available in the US? Also, why are the Aussies making the hottest sauces...Do the chiles grow hotter in the soil or do they water them with Fosters ;) BTW...I know Fosters is a joke beer in Aussie land.

There's an entire thread 'bout it. somehow I don't think they were Aussie sauces that were recommended.

If you've got any Chili friends it may be worth getting together and sharing the shipping costs from Oz to u.s and get some of Stillz,bent,Hippyseedco or Scorpions sauces :rolleyes:

The Snakebite is awesome and while it is not an American sauce, it is made in the UK; maybe that's an option for ya!?

Omri said:
There's an entire thread 'bout it. somehow I don't think they were Aussie sauces that were recommended.

Do you remember the title of the thread? I did a search under "natural" and couldn't find anything.

As far as Cajohn's...what would their top 5 hottest sauces be?

CaJohns Lethal Ingestion is up there, but it's very expensive. I'd go with his "10," it's pretty hot and tasty. I don't know any that are REALLY hot, you're way better of buying fresh peppers and making a mash.

dave43 said:
Do you remember the title of the thread? I did a search under "natural" and couldn't find anything.

As far as Cajohn's...what would their top 5 hottest sauces be?

I'd say:

1. Lethal Ingestion
2. 10
3. Fatalii Puree
4. Fatalii Fire
5. Habanero Puree

The top 4 are very close, though.

**EDIT** Forgot about Talon... I might squeeze that one in at 2.5... Talon is hot! The flavor of it bites like crazy...

klyth said:
I'd say:

1. Lethal Ingestion
2. 10
3. Fatalii Puree
4. Fatalii Fire
5. Habanero Puree

The top 4 are very close, though.

**EDIT** Forgot about Talon... I might squeeze that one in at 2.5... Talon is hot! The flavor of it bites like crazy...

I agree....

Fatalii Fire is the still the hottest for my taste...I don't know why..

I think for me Lethal Ingestion is it, but then it would be the Fatalii puree. I have the 10 and the Scorch (the old 10) and for me I don't think they are hotter than the Fatalii. I love Mark's Snakebite sauces, but I don't find them that hot. Awesome tasting, but not hot. (I haven't had the new one with the extract though)

I wouldn't quite call Lethal Ingestion a natural sauce. It doesn't have extract in it, but it has had a specific chemical process done to it.

stillmanz said:
check out cajohn and mild to wilds stuff, they got some good quality products over there. tasty and hot.

Gotta agree...Nice stuff!

I so wish Australia post was nicer to us auzzie sauce makers!

If you want a bursta from the wee scorpion lair ...Our
'Wrath of god'(bhut jolokia concentrate 90%) is very hot and has a very cool label done by a local young artist!

I larve hot sauce....argh!!! Dinner time !!!:onfire:

imaguitargod said:
I wouldn't quite call Lethal Ingestion a natural sauce. It doesn't have extract in it, but it has had a specific chemical process done to it.

does this mess with the taste much? I just ordered a bottle... would like to know more about the process if anyone have any info.

munchzilla said:
does this mess with the taste much? I just ordered a bottle... would like to know more about the process if anyone have any info.
Doesn't mess with the taste, but there is a different sort of burn that goes on. Very sharp, very intense. I can't talk about the process and how CaJohn achieves the heat outside of what I've already said. Sorry.

imaguitargod said:
Doesn't mess with the taste, but there is a different sort of burn that goes on. Very sharp, very intense. I can't talk about the process and how CaJohn achieves the heat outside of what I've already said. Sorry.

oh that sounds kind of nice. I hope it's not a bad burn, I'll just have to see.

Thanks

Back