food The Hungover Chef

Being hungover as we speak, that looks really really REALLY good to me right now.
Some of you might not know this, but I love me some eggs!

I might need to make an appearance in here in a little while.

Where's the dead soldiers at? Killed booze bottles are required!!!!!!!!!

That looks PERFECT for a Hungover Chef brekky!!!!
icon_smile.gif

I'm surprised you didn't make your own tortillas!!!!!!! hahaha

I mean, after rolling out all those raviolis....torts woulda been easy peasy!
icon_lol.gif

How is the kiwi in your sauce?! Does it give the sauce a little extra tang? Sounds yummy!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Haha not going anywhere near rolling pin for a few days!

The green Kiwi sauce is pretty bomb... but it's a weird one and I can't pin it down. Changes flavor daily. Two things I would do different, stronger peppers (like some hot a$$ jalapeno) and a little less vinegar. Today I feel like it would be excellent with chips, but countered with a real gritty hot red sauce. Like one dip green, one dip red, followed by a swig of Corona.

Was yum on the eggs this a.m.

:party:

Danielle is eating nazty stuffz ... I tasted some of this schmear on cold rye and couldn't bring myself to swallow ... truth.

78463874.jpg

I'm hungry, though, and don't have a lot of time for brunching it up ... this ought to come together quickly for me ...

441b90d4.jpg

a9999502.jpg

poorly distributed, but happy in that pork fat and mildly burnt butter ...

e56b6d17.jpg

bust out the time saving lazur toastur ...

ffbff41f.jpg

quick mix, mix of sour cream and bottled red savina™ ...

8e4324c4.jpg

the rye runeth over, grab a fork ...

e0928017.jpg

pair it up w/ some comfort juice ...

72c5691b.jpg

and the profile ...

f2452fde.jpg

bonus: my stomach already hurts - it's that damn white american cheese food culture shit, i'm sure ... only 4 slices to go ... never to be purchased again (so long as i remember, again) ...

I'm hungover as heaell. I want some eggs and other stuff buried under some Hollandaise or some such saucinessxt.
Whatever happens, pics later....

My creation from brekky and the leftover steak dinner from 2 nights ago......kind of a demented bennedict:

12-grain bread, sirloin steak, cheesy eggs, crab cakes, bearnaise, and marinated asparagus......with PF's T-Scorp powder....

IMG_2933.jpg

Bread....nice and toasty:

IMG_2934.jpg

Cheesy eggs all over:

IMG_2935.jpg

Steak....

IMG_2936.jpg

Crab cakes....crumbled...

IMG_2937.jpg

Cover with bearnaise and top with asparagus!

IMG_2938.jpg

YUMMMMMMMM...................

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

Still having the yellow tint to my pics. Retta says it's my old CF bulbs. I need to replace them. ;)

My creation from brekky and the leftover steak dinner from 2 nights ago......kind of a demented bennedict:

12-grain bread, sirloin steak, cheesy eggs, crab cakes, bearnaise, and marinated asparagus......with PF's T-Scorp powder....

IMG_2940.jpg

I wholeheartedly approve of this ...

Nice lines, too.

Long week.

Lots of hhwiskey last night.

Eggs Benedict pleeze.

One of the best hangover meals on the planet, as long as you don't have to do anything for the rest of the day.

Taters, Ham, yep Packaged Hollandaise, Tillamook Cheddddar, Pickled Peños, English Muffins,
and of course Eggs. duh

file-125.jpg

file-126.jpg

file-127.jpg

Perfect Poacheded eggsez
file-128.jpg

file-129.jpg

Check it...
file-131.jpg

file-132.jpg

I know I've posted this before, but what can I say?
And who don't love Eggs Benedict?

Long week.

Lots of hhwiskey last night.

Eggs Benedict pleeze.

One of the best hangover meals on the planet, as long as you don't have to do anything for the rest of the day.

Taters, Ham, yep Packaged Hollandaise, Tillamook Cheddddar, Pickled Peños, English Muffins,
and of course Eggs. duh

file-125.jpg

file-126.jpg

file-127.jpg

Perfect Poacheded eggsez
file-128.jpg

file-129.jpg

Check it...
file-131.jpg

file-132.jpg

I know I've posted this before, but what can I say?
And who don't love Eggs Benedict?
Daaayyyuuummmn, thats what i'm talkin about. My hangover is still lingering, wish I found this thread earlier.

Back