food The Hungover Chef

Bangers & Mash, unmashed! hahaha That looks hearty enough to take on the Jameson and Guinness tho! :)

We have Bangers to have with the leftover Colcannon...
To be honest, I think I'm enjoying the breakfasts and breakfast potential than the actual dinner I made last night!!!!

It's gonna be one HELLUVA morning!

file-2052.jpg

file-768.jpg

file-2123.jpg

file-781.jpg

Dammmn. ass crack O' dawn screw drivers.Nice! Is that starting the day off, or a continuation from the night before? Ain't it like 8am there when you posted that?

LOL! It was 8:50 AM. Yeah, I think it is a continuation, I kind of remember having two cups of coffee :lol:

I wish I had about a thousand more oranges.

Oh no, you have the Burnett's. That is going to add to a day of drunken debauchery! So were they just screwdrivers, or were they orange crushes?

Orange Crush? I havent the foggyeist????

I got all drunk again, still... more... what?

Sorry, these dammn voices need to shut up.

Here is an awful commercial depicting the apparently not world famous Orange Crush from the Harborside Cafe in Ocean City, MD.

http://coastal-fisherman.com/video.cfm?v=7584FE4C-5056-9F21-09A57498C895A3B4

An amazing drink.

Okay, short version. Pint glass, fill with ice, shot and a half each of wodka and triple sec, fresh squeeze juice of two oranges, top with sprite.

sIcman dont have know oranges...... he has these litle timy things call d kumkwats damm good and tasty but not for a drinky poo.

Okay, short version. Pint glass, fill with ice, shot and a half each of wodka and triple sec, fresh squeeze juice of two oranges, top with sprite.

A shot and a half of triple sec?

A small splooge is all that it needs.

That triple sec is displacing valuable room for more vodka in that orange grog.

That drink as posted is very close to going over the line into girly mon territory.

Hey, I didn't make up the recipe. I am posting it as it is made. And they make millions of them for women and men. It is THE drink of Ocean City, MD.

Back