contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone letting me know all week that it's *NOT* TD weekend would have rocked, considering I put off grocery shopping for three days waiting to hear the theme ;)
LOL - we thought it was the first weekend that contains the first ...

My streak of shitty language comprehension continues, LOL.

I'm going to have to post up what we ate this week in my grilling thread for your entertainment ;)

grantmichaels said:
Anyone letting me know all week that it's *NOT* TD weekend would have rocked, considering I put off grocery shopping for three days waiting to hear the theme ;)

I'm going to have to post up what we ate this week in my grilling thread for your entertainment ;)
Dammit... me too. :lol: Despite past poor efforts I was really ready to give this another burl. And I was really hoping pasta 'cause I really feel like pasta tonight. Oh well, I'll probably cook it anyway. But I'm not making my own pasta pasta... just a sauce or something... making pasta from scratch is just too much to ask now.

grantmichaels said:
Anyone letting me know all week that it's *NOT* TD weekend would have rocked, considering I put off grocery shopping for three days waiting to hear the theme ;)LOL - we thought it was the first weekend that contains the first ...My streak of shitty language comprehension continues, LOL.I'm going to have to post up what we ate this week in my grilling thread for your entertainment ;)
I kept thinking to myself....GM surely has to know it is not this weekend. I guess my psychic skills are off.

Now Grant, don't let this be an excuse not to enter NEXT weekend :)

grantmichaels said:

Dude.

Two words.

Ouija board.

All your life decisions should be based on it.

grantmichaels said:

Dem bumbaclot rudies Gwan leav ya in dem dark gen, Antchaels? Gwan, bruddah you jus roll up four more a dem stick you ben bunnin', Dat TD gun come round bout da same time you do bruddah.

hogleg said:

Dem bumbaclot rudies Gwan leav ya in dem dark gen, Antchaels? Gwan, bruddah you jus roll up four more a dem stick you ben bunnin', Dat TD gun come round bout da same time you do bruddah.

I love it.

Why do you think they call it dope?

Yeah, D is making cabbage rolls tonight, and tomorrow I'm going to do the seasoning cook on the new grill and then bbq some ribs and white corn, and for lunch I'm going to try making a couple of Mexican rolls and tempura string beans ...

Sparing some calories today, for tomorrow ;)

I've inquired of you re: duck in my grilling thread, too. Wish I could have just done:

@texasblues some #duck up in this mofo ...

Soon!

So the TD is next weekend?

If it's something I might want to eat I was thinking about entering and breaking the fast again for a day.

zdecker won the first TD of the year and the first Wing Awards of the year!

He now gets to decide this week's TD which starts Friday. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back