contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
texas blues said:
I'm balls deep 'innit.
never mind---

Deathtosnails said:
Woohoo! love being in the future!  It's shiny here :D

Dim Sum.   Hmmm.  Sounds like a challenge right up my alley.

wait...what?
HUH?  

geeme said:

LOL! I keep thinking the same thing.  ;)
Who the What?

:D

I am trying to figure out how DTS is going to work turnips into dim sum.  

I will be working all weekend and likely out.  Sunday is a possibility, we'll see.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I would assume one of the two could be sushi, many Dim Sum have a few pieces of a sushi roll - this should be interesting

sushi is japanese, dim sum is not. if you see sushi at your dim sum, leave!

BigB said:

sushi is japanese, dim sum is not. if you see sushi at your dim sum, leave!
You might want to understand the history of sushi first...Japan perfected it but it did not start there ;) I had Dim Sum in some great places and sushi rolls can be many things including desert with the right ingredients...

@Booma, I want to see your take on this TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and they have tacos at BK that doesn't make them burgers lol. Sushi is not dim sum, but maybe he was just saying he knows how to make sushi, so he should be good at making dim sum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmcFo27ijNw

The Hot Pepper said:
Yeah and they have tacos at BK that doesn't make them burgers lol. Sushi is not dim sum, but maybe he was just saying he knows how to make sushi, so he should be good at making dim sum.
I agree, just saying I think I have eaten about about 15 different one in San Fran alone and a handful had sushi but not with fish...more on the dessert side. I am a much bigger fan of the traditional way and I leave sushi for my sushi/sashimi meals. :) 

I just want to make sure I'm clear on deadline. It starts Friday but we can post as late as Saturday? Or Sunday?
What's the latest submission you can have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back