One of my most prized possessions...

Sofa King funny!

IMG_4794.jpg

IMG_4795.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

:rolleyes:

:lol:

AIGHT!  Here you go!!!!

Fiddy, My fresh Rocky Mountain oysters will kick your manatee's Patootee!!!!

:rofl:

I may be substituting Sheepie Hollow oysters though....

OH!!!!  And Guess what arrived in the mail today?  Last months Prize Package!!!

Thanks, Pookie!!!  xoxo

Robert Rothchilds Farm- Hot Cherry Merlot Dip
Haht Jam! habanero berry (jelly? dip?)
Chili Beak- spicy roasted chili oil (this stuff looks insane!  loaded with chile flakes, sesame oil and garlic...)
Briggs True- cowboy cajun seasoning
Burns & McCoy- smoked habanero roasted garlic sauce
PI Rho Peppers- Heyna? Erneaux?  (the logo has the Pi symbol on it, pi-rho sauces...yea I know, you get it... :lol: )
Madison's- "M" sauce
Hellfire Bay- (Aussie) Chilli Honey hot sauce
Hella Hot- Mulberry Habanero (met these guys at the Cali hot sauce expo last summer.  Great guys, and great sauces!  Best of all, we haven't had this Mulberry sauce yet!)
Moe Mountain hot sauce- it's kinda hot...(we'll see... ;)  )
IMG_5276.JPG

IMG_5277.JPG

IMG_5278.JPG

And NO, we haven't tried any of them yet.  Still working on taxes....which is why I'm on THP and drinking instead of in the office up to my ears in paper.....

:cool:

I like how the red cap aligns in pics 2/3... allllmost nailed it lol.

Figured you'd enjoy most of that try the Habanero Berry Haht Jam on ice cream or french toast, it's boozy, and not thick. And I know you like smoky, and Asian, and Aussies... lol.

Oh and the merlot dip, how could I not? REWINE!!!!

The Hot Pepper said:
I like how the red cap aligns in pics 2/3... allllmost nailed it lol.

Figured you'd enjoy most of that try the Habanero Berry Haht Jam on ice cream or french toast, it's boozy, and not thick. And I know you like smoky, and Asian, and Aussies... lol.

Oh and the merlot dip, how could I not? REWINE!!!!

i just noticed that red cap thing!!!   Dang!  could of done a little editing, but it does look good as is~

We've tried a couple sauces and they are good.  The merlot jam...you know me so well~  :lol:  Haven't tried that one yet, but it does sound good! 

frydad4 said:
I hope that glass sphere is made for (legal) marijuana.

Yea, the red cap thing is awesome. SO FRIGGIN CLOSE!!!

That would make one helluva legal injestion device, but no, it's a hand blown glass ball.  The Kid got a Christmas gift certificate to a glass studio in Lincon City Oregon a couple years ago, so I "had" to go along and do a project of my own~  One of the artists made the red glass pepper hanging to the upper left. 

We opened Hella Hot and Hellfire bay....  LOVING the Aussie sauce!  Mulberry is really good too, but I don't want to get all sideways with product review.  I'll post something in a few days....Still haven't file taxes, but definitely need to rewine!  

salsalady said:
AIGHT!  Here you go!!!!

Fiddy, My fresh Rocky Mountain oysters will kick your manatee's Patootee!!!!

:rofl:

I may be substituting Sheepie Hollow oysters though....

OH!!!!  And Guess what arrived in the mail today?  Last months Prize Package!!!

Thanks, Pookie!!!  xoxo

Robert Rothchilds Farm- Hot Cherry Merlot Dip
Haht Jam! habanero berry (jelly? dip?)
Chili Beak- spicy roasted chili oil (this stuff looks insane!  loaded with chile flakes, sesame oil and garlic...)
Briggs True- cowboy cajun seasoning
Burns & McCoy- smoked habanero roasted garlic sauce
PI Rho Peppers- Heyna? Erneaux?  (the logo has the Pi symbol on it, pi-rho sauces...yea I know, you get it... :lol: )
Madison's- "M" sauce
Hellfire Bay- (Aussie) Chilli Honey hot sauce
Hella Hot- Mulberry Habanero (met these guys at the Cali hot sauce expo last summer.  Great guys, and great sauces!  Best of all, we haven't had this Mulberry sauce yet!)
Moe Mountain hot sauce- it's kinda hot...(we'll see... ;)  )
attachicon.gif
IMG_5276.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5277.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5278.JPG

And NO, we haven't tried any of them yet.  Still working on taxes....which is why I'm on THP and drinking instead of in the office up to my ears in paper.....

:cool:

All additions that need to be in my collection.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back