contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pizza is served to you in Naples:

napoli_naples_folded_pizza.jpg

Saw that too. I love the Olympics. I used to enjoy winter more than summer but have really liked these summer games.

Beach volleyball and all.

(Even though it's winter in Brazil lol)

Interesting, as a kid I preferred the Winter, too ...

I've preferred Summer for a while now, though ...

The swimming and track is more exciting ...

I like the luge and bobsledding in the Winter, but I can't stand the ice-skating, which they always focus on (too much) ...

Yeah I'm more even now. Always liked a lot of downhill skiing and ski jumps and shit like that... ice skating too I do admit... enjoy both really now just not a lot of track and field I guess.

Country against country shit is cool as hell though, which is why soccer has gained so much popularity. Took awhile to take off here though. Like, a long damn time. No one cared before.

I tend to not like sports based around perfect execution ... I hate watching something where the commentator is watching for imperfection ...

In track and field it's run fast ... run hard ... jump high ... pushing hard, it doesn't matter if they get a little bit out of form ...

With ice skating it's all about the details and whether they make micro-mistakes ...

I do like the speed skating, though ...
The Hot Pepper said:
Country against country shit is cool as hell though, which is why soccer has gained so much popularity. Took awhile to take off here though. Like, a long damn time. No one cared before.

So, funny (true) story ...

I went to college the Summer session of '94 ... World Cup year ... I got my 1st sub-par grades for having just moved away from home and deciding to skip classes and stay up late to watch the World Cup, something I hadn't been able to do sufficiently growing up while living at home ...

#truestory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back