contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
My last venison dish didn't get votes, many here cannot comprehend the goodness. 
Man I would kill for some venison but I won't be getting out this year, work and school will be consuming all my time. This is the thing I miss the most about northern NY, actual deer unlike here in FL where they are very tiny and tend to be pushed hard and let us not forget all the people that use dogs :neutral: ....

JoynersHotPeppers said:
My last venison dish didn't get votes, many here cannot comprehend the goodness. 

What happened to posting what you are cooking so you eat well? Did you borrow some fux from Grant? :rofl:

Student of Spice said:
Man I would kill for some venison but I won't be getting out this year, work and school will be consuming all my time. This is the thing I miss the most about northern NY, actual deer unlike here in FL where they are very tiny and tend to be pushed hard and let us not forget all the people that use dogs :neutral: ....
On a serious note, if I am very successful this season maybe I can ship you some. I'll freeze it and ship similar to SNF. 

Student of Spice said:
That would be awesome, I could also make a donation to your camo fund as well ;)

SOS…where in NY did you hunt?  I hunt in Hancock NY.  I agree that the deer are bigger, they are also a smaller herd.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back