contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Student of Spice said:
That would be awesome, I could also make a donation to your camo fund as well ;)
You can just take care of the shipping and handling, that would be enough :) Based on all our trail cams, as long as we follow our best practices I see no reason why I won't excel this season.

Trail cams and camo. :rofl:

All I would need is a lasso.

Or a rock in a pillow case. :rofl: 

104_9560.jpg

104_9562.jpg

#deermeatmakesmevomit

You are literally the one and only and last person I would try Deer meat you cooked. All of my friends have said that, and have failed to impress me. One of my friends had pieces the size of a charcoal briquettes, marinated for 48 hours in Yoshida's and put them on the grill until they were like jerky. Except jerky has some moisture. He loved it.

Elk on the other hand... The best meat on the planet.

Scoville DeVille said:
You are literally the one and only and last person I would try Deer meat you cooked. All of my friends have said that, and have failed to impress me. One of my friends had pieces the size of a charcoal briquettes, marinated for 48 hours in Yoshida's and put them on the grill until they were like jerky. Except jerky has some moisture. He loved it.

Elk on the other hand... The best meat on the planet.
I have found you can ONLY cook the loin and tender loin on the grill, any other part will turn into jerky or chewing gum. 
grantmichaels said:

#Ballsdeep

tctenten said:

SOS…where in NY did you hunt?  I hunt in Hancock NY.  I agree that the deer are bigger, they are also a smaller herd.  
Many areas between Cranberry Lake to the Gouverneur area if you are familiar with up there

JoynersHotPeppers said:
You can just take care of the shipping and handling, that would be enough :) Based on all our trail cams, as long as we follow our best practices I see no reason why I won't excel this season.
That would be more than fair!

Soup and sammie

Two slices Wonder bread

Two tablespoons peanutbutter

One large banana sliced

One can Campbells chicken and stars

One can water

THAT IS ALL

Scoville DeVille said:
Ummm. No.
I would definitely try the jerky but that Deer still looks alive.
I appreciate that you and dozens of others like it but holy hell, I cannot stomach that. :rofl:

I would consider becoming a vegetarian if I didn't like certain cuts of beef that just about moo when they're on my plate so much. But, admittedly, it's an acquired taste if you grew up with meat that had only ever been overcooked. 
Rymerpt said:
Soup and sammie

Two slices Wonder bread

Two tablespoons peanutbutter

One large banana sliced

One can Campbells chicken and stars

One can water

THAT IS ALL

Wow. You have our pity. That is all.  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back