contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will prepare to start this at Midnight, officially Friday east coast, if it benefits anybody.

That's 5 hours away for other zones.....

Unfortunately, the hot water heater going out and flooding my place ... probably means I'm out for this one ...

That is, unless I get caffeinated and work overnight again ...

Due to the fact that I live on the coast in South Florida and am right in the path of Hurricane Matthew, I will probably not be available for the TD this weekend. As of right now I still have power, but that could change at any time. We are as prepared as we can be. We have Miami dade county approved metal hurricane shutters, hurricane glass, and hurricane doors. We have sufficient supplies to weather the storm. Now we just wait and see whether it will be enough.

Stay safe everyone!

-Key

Tinnie said:
All good buddy... just busting yr chops... hope theres not too much damage there mate...

b189e07d905c46e3ebce536ce6385741.jpg

1bvw8i.jpg

They have made us leave or area so i wont be cooking for this one sorry.  We are in a severe flood zone was going to ride it out and keep my boat tied to porch just in case but they want us gone . So grabbing the dogs and looking for a safe haven.  Have fun everyone will be off for the rest of the day. Have friends need help boarding up there home's. So Salty's on the job :)   Will be looking forward to everyone's entry so getter done y'all.  And to all my friends up and down the coast be safe. Talk to ya on sunday if my home doesnt head to Sea.  
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back