• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this and was thinking i may get in on this one. I do have something in mind but when you say "This means you must make your own flatbread" does this mean we cannot use a recipe for a flatbread? Never made flatbread before, but sure i could pull it off.  Also I was wonderin how come when you click a TD crown on a member it doesnt take you to the TD they won?

Yes BB81. A recipe is in order but you need to mix all the ingredients and bake, fry or throw it on some coals to "make" it yourself. No store-bought or bakery purchased flatbreads.

That would be a cool feature to click on a TD winners crown and have it take you to their winning entries but, some are

<---- multiple winners so I don't know how that would work. LOL

thanks scovie, I was thinking a page in list form this will work for single or for multiple winners. Kinda like the one when you go to your profile to see all your topics you've ever started. Crown is cool but I thought it be even cooler  if I didnt have to do a bunch of searching to see which TD they won.

PIC 1 said:
Hmmm.......the meal will "judged" in it's entirety ??.....or voted on by members...click ?
Yes PIC 1 in its entirety. If you make a meatball sandwich on rosemary flatbread, it will be judged as the sandwich, not just on the rosemary flatbread.

And yes, they will be judged by your peers, as always. In the poll. They will be instructed to consider the meal as a whole. Which should be obvious even if they don't read that part. BUT the flatbread plays a huge role. It's the common denominator and the best will outshine the others.

thanks, reread the post rules and figured such.

How did you know I was making a meatball sandwich on rosemary flatbread ?

Who is rosemary? And why is she willing to lay between some "meatballs" and flatbread?

I know you want it bad, TB, just settle down, bro! 

frydad4 said:
Who is rosemary? And why is she willing to lay between some "meatballs" and flatbread?

I know you want it bad, TB, just settle down, bro! 

Your comment is just weird.

I suspect you may have been probed by aliens.

Get yourself checked out.

Whoa.  I will do my best to be in on this.  I am working crazy hours at the restaurant, but might be able to do it there.  I'll give it some thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back