• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

The Official Yellow Scorpion CARDI Grow Thread...

P1020804.jpg

cardis' up front and habs in the rear! guess what side the sun was setting in.......streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!!! BTW Sowed on the 10th of May.

I'll second that Millman! That thing is a monster! I'd love to see a pic of the stem on that beast. If my plants turn out half that bushy I'd be a happy guy for sure. Dude way to set the standard.

Looks like I have missed some discussion...

Where are your seeds from MWM? Mine are from Cmpman. Your right, they do have a distinct growth pattern - well ours anyway.

I will get some pictures of the stem tomorrow with a scale. There are lots of open flowers hidden in the middle somewhere and the roots are almost sexual.

The plant next to it is a yellow 7 pot from THSC by the way.

Thanks for the kind words. Chris

Currently 23:18 05/27/2010

Toleman, I think we all got our seeds originally from Chris(cmpman).

These things are the best growers I have ever dealt with.

Toleman,
That thing is seriously INSANE!!! Way to grow man!! You are going to have a hell of a time trying to get to all the pods that monster will put out. Good luck to all. Just wish I could get hold of some so I could join the fun.

jjs7741 said:
Not sure if anyone has any seeds left to share or not, but I have a couple of plants putting on pods now. Should be ready to share before your season gets started going good down there in 'Oz. If you can't wait they sell them at Semillas.de. Great selection there. I have ordered from them a couple of times.

Link:http://www.semillas.de/cgi-bin/shop_en/shop.cgi?shop=&product=Peppers%20QZ&cart_id=1057434.19426

jacob

Cheers Jacob,
I might just check them out, that's the first place I've heard of actually selling them, depending the price I'll be getting me some of those bad boys. Living where I live I've taken the oppotunity to get an extremely early start. So the timing is not really that important to me as I can grow pretty much year round. But if I have no luck with Semillas I might hit you up when the time comes. Thanks again mate greatly appreciated.

Jas

Here is an update. All 9 plants are going strong, put one into hydro last night and he seems to like it so far...

Before:

DSCF4007.jpg

After:

DSCF4014.jpg

And before work today:

df6586eb.jpg

Back