• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

TheGreenChileMonster's 2016 Grow

Well, I finally decided to start a Glog.  I have quite a few plants that ore OW from last year, and some new ones that I started this January.  Here is the list, lots of pics to follow, I'm still in the process of planting out.  Most everything is going into root pouches, and pots, but I do have 9 total rocoto plants in the ground as well.

Aji Amarillo
Aji Arnaucho
Aji Dulce
Aji Limo
Aji Pineapple
Aji Pacay
Aji Omnicolor
Aji Lemon Drop
Aji Fantasy Yellow
Peruvian Red Rocoto
Giant Peruvian Red Rocoto (Miraflores Market)
Rocoto Cusco
Mini Rocoto
Brown Rocoto
Orange Rocoto
Rocoto Peron
Rocoto Montufar
Red Manzano
Yellow Manzano
Aji Oro (Rocoto)
Aji Largo (Rocoto)
Rocoto Arequipeno
Guatemalan Red Rocoto
Guatemalan Orange Rocoto
Ecuadorian Red Rocoto
Ecuadorian Sweet Rocoto
Peru Bitdumi
Chocolate Bhutlah
Chocolate Brainstrain
Pipi De Mono
Aribibi Gusano
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Carolina Reaper
Peach Scorpion
Peach Ghost Scorpion
White Fatalli
Bolsa De Dulce
Tepin x Lemon Drop
PDN x Bhut (Ripens Cream)
Coyote Zan White
Red Primo

Bhuter said:
Wow! Great collection of Pubescens! Nice Aji Largo pic. It's loaded with pods. It looks like most of them are. Fantastic! I'm glad to hear the chocolate Brainstrains are way up there on the heat scale. I'm wondering if it's hotter than Judy's Bhutlah. That thing rocked me. Everything looks great!

-Adam
Thanks man! The aji largo definitely is covered in pods right now, I can't wait for them to finally ripen up. I haven't tasted Judy's Bhutlah, but it seems to be a screamer based on everyone's reports. The chocolate brainstrain is a small bush of a plant compared to my other chinense, but I am pulling pods off of it on the daily. The only other two plants putting off heat like that in my garden are the 7 Pot Primo and Carolina Reaper.

Back