• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

THSC V HOT PEPPA!!

JayT said:
Oh ok my mistake. I guess I had him confused with someone else. Good luck HotPeppa. I am looking forward to this one. Is there a list of criteria on how the contestants will be judged?

Yeah JayT there will be....It will be something like this:

Body response: sweat, shakes, dorf effect, redness, general body effect

General response: Verbal etc..., noises swearing and so on, nothing to serious tho!

They will have to run the vid over about 7 mins...a review style vid like neils usually are but we are judging them!

Any other suggestions welcomed!

We judge by opinion on who handled it better via posts on here and then it goes to my batty mum to decide! Will be done fairly and squarely.....mum will sort out bias and all that!

The winner will get a trophy and then the second sauce in my limited edition range of 7 for free!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!:hell:

lol - He (Neil) just droped more of his after burn over to my place today ! - And a hand full of different strains to grow!
The guy is a vetrain of chilli eatting...they dont call him the Rev` for nothin !:hell:

Scorpion said:
a taste tester yet to be brave enough to step forward.......May have to convince mgoo a local here and in perth that can handle the hot STUFF!

Substitute silly for brave, and you have yourself a deal!

McGoo said:
Substitute silly for brave, and you have yourself a deal!

Your on silly man....! lol! What ya doing on the weekend...wanna help me make this evil brew? All the ingredients are ready...! Just gotta wait for the pretty stuff!:mouthonfire:

Hotpeppa said:
im ready, are you Neil ?

pub-worlds-largest.jpg

This picture is hilarious. Where the hell did you find that? :lol:

Does Neil even know about this lol

Unless its an extract ssauce I can't see Neil losing this one.

MMMmmmm fruity and a bit of warmth there mmmm thats nice..... Next!!

Yeah Neil is in on it.....He's out for blood! No extracts are in my sauces so i'm trying a few certain ways to increase heat effect...So none the less should be fun!

Mcgoo doesnt sound like he wants to test this hot one.....mcgoo where are you? he he he!

Scorpion said:
They will have to run the vid over about 7 mins...a review style vid like neils usually are but we are judging them!

BTW, if the vid's too big for YT, there are lot of better hosts for DivX and stuff.

I.E... supernovatube, divxVine, etc.

Ya can also use a file host like rghost or megaupload to store it and then stream through the DivX player.

QuadShotz said:
BTW, if the vid's too big for YT, there are lot of better hosts for DivX and stuff.

I.E... supernovatube, divxVine, etc.

Ya can also use a file host like rghost or megaupload to store it and then stream through the DivX player.

Sweet Quad, cheers for that mate. I'll give you a hoi if we get stuck! Heading out in about half an hour to buy the trophy...fun fun!

McGoo said:
There will be testing, oh yes, there will be testing. There just might not be filming.

Toooooooooooo funny! text me or i'll text you soon hey? we'll see whats happeing today!

Scorpion said:
Sweet Quad, cheers for that mate. I'll give you a hoi if we get stuck! Heading out in about half an hour to buy the trophy...fun fun!

No worries, if ya need help with it lemme know. :)

Oh btw, DivX / XviD encoded vids are MUCH smaller and higher quality than your average .WMV files.

I look forward to this !...........

We should also get a HOSTED ONLINE VIDEO conference setup with 6-8 testers of the same sauces
as recorded & live feed for promotions of sauces companies. Make it an anual event with the KNOWN testers, celebrity, and other Company Dir of influence in Chilli industry like THP himself.

The superhot catergory can be for the game! But do 12 sauces half of which are super hot the other half just hot....??? Just throwing it out there ??? - The Hot Pepper ONLINE Tasting event. Have 3 companies multi range presented. AUSTRALIA vs USA vs UK ??? - NO EXTRACTS !

LOL just a passing thought ! Could be branded ? Needs to be sponsered!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone intrested in BHUT JOLOKIA fruit by the KG /dry or fresh please PM me. thnx the Chilliman

chilliman said:
I look forward to this !...........

We should also get a HOSTED ONLINE VIDEO conference setup with 6-8 testers of the same sauces
as recorded & live feed for promotions of sauces companies. Make it an anual event with the KNOWN testers, celebrity, and other Company Dir of influence in Chilli industry like THP himself.

The superhot catergory can be for the game! But do 12 sauces half of which are super hot the other half just hot....??? Just throwing it out there ??? - The Hot Pepper ONLINE Tasting event. Have 3 companies multi range presented. AUSTRALIA vs USA vs UK ??? - NO EXTRACTS !

LOL just a passing thought ! Could be branded ? Needs to be sponsered!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone intrested in BHUT JOLOKIA fruit by the KG /dry or fresh please PM me. thnx the Chilliman

yeah Definately a cool idea. What i guess I'm planning on doing is having this as a quarterly event and having a champs and challengers style comp country V country. All in good fun of course...a funny trophy a nice sauce and a heap of banter! What your talking about sounds excellent and something maybe you, myself and some others should propose....Good thinken 99

I would sponser ! - Im guess it would take alot of setup and I am not really tech savy for online stuff.... So we need a computer wiz..... calling all computer wiz........lol

Chuck me a pm with your more specific idea and we can put something together. My partner is fairly flash behind a pc! good stuff!

Your sauce should arrive soon also!:)

Back