• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

THSC V HOT PEPPA!!

Im gonna pm Hotpeppa and see what he's up to! See if he's in the meat house with Rocky!! lol!

Im onto the trophy as well......'The Golden spoon' corney but cool! Gonna make it up on the weekend!

Just a question ?? Treated wood should be ok gtting through customs in most countries hey?

JayT said:
Didn't HotPeppa say he is yet to have a Bhut? I may be wrong, but I think so.

HotPeppa grew Bhuts last year. He sent me some Bhut seeds and Bhut flakes. The Bhut flakes he sent me and the dried Dorset Naga pod Neil sent me are by far the hottest things I have ever eaten. It might be an interesting competition. :)

bigt said:
HotPeppa grew Bhuts last year. He sent me some Bhut seeds and Bhut flakes. The Bhut flakes he sent me and the dried Dorset Naga pod Neil sent me are by far the hottest things I have ever eaten. It might be an interesting competition. :)

True that....Im learning a little more about mr hotpepa....he's a hard chilli eating man thats for sure....I think it may be alittle closer than everyone thinks. Ivestarted the we sauce process....Just waiting on some little beauties for this special sauce!

Scorpion.....You might have trouble getting wood through customs...treated or not...best to look it up mate...

Also I want to go wwith the underdog......But as the contest has an aussie in it I have to be patriotic and say "Neil will kick your Arse"...:lol:

moyboy said:
Scorpion.....You might have trouble getting wood through customs...treated or not...best to look it up mate...

Also I want to go wwith the underdog......But as the contest has an aussie in it I have to be patriotic and say "Neil will kick your Arse"...:lol:

Too...funny! I will have to relook the base of the trophy. maybe a hardened coloured plastic or something like that.

Now to throw a cat amongst the pigeons....I think hotpeppa may be an aussie. i know he spent alot of time in Perth a while back...Not sure.

I think we are going to have to get a tale of the tape happening hey?

Will send pm's, too funny!

Scorp hope you get on video for us...And I have watching Neil for some time now...I will have to throw my vote to Neil...:onfire:

moyboy said:

hey Moyboy... i am an AUSSIE as well mate, but the blood is a little hotter, its italian...MUAHA HA HA HA HA..Much better soccer players as well MUAHA HA HA HA HA

and for all the Neil supporters... get ready to lose, there can be only one destroyer !

i feed bhuts to my dogs, eat them for breakfast, wash my face with them, use them as sepositories...

MUAHAH HA HA HA HA

joeknowsjolokia said:
I'm going north with my vote! Niel isn't the only one who eats hot stuff... He is good don't get me wrong, but it's all in the training prior to the contest. Didn't any of you see "rocky"

180px-Sylvester_Stallone.jpg

POTAWIE said:
Go Canada
"You can do it!!"

patrick said:
I'll go with hotpeppa. Need to root for the home boy.

i am the underdog... call me Cujo.

where it all began....

6.gif

my spoon of death.. hand made by the pope and mother taresa

std-532.jpg

my home, my country... VIVA CANADA !

CanadianFlag.jpg

Game on! The name has been decided, the sauce ingredients have been finalised.....The wax seals and pretty stuff ordered. The special bottles organised. The labels being designed and the hot stuff and preperation of the special ingredients nearly ready.

The special spoons are found!!!! Certificates designed...and a taste tester yet to be brave enough to step forward.......May have to convince mgoo a local here and in perth that can handle the hot STUFF!

Cant wait to make this one...ausome shi!....!

Canadian V Aussie!

To be continued!

Oh snap looks like I got my internet back just in timeDunno who will win but ill root for a fellow canadian lol(Mind you neil kicks some serous ass lol)

bigt said:

Oh ok my mistake. I guess I had him confused with someone else. Good luck HotPeppa. I am looking forward to this one. Is there a list of criteria on how the contestants will be judged?

Back