• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

THSC V HOT PEPPA!!

it's coming....slowly....waiting on wax and jars....the boys are over tomorrow night and I'm trying to convince them of a you tube number. We shall see...Maybe i'll just do it myself for some fun he he he!

Got your sauces Dave thanx mate they look good straight off !!!! Will put some on lunch & dinner for next couple of days and then place review on my site !
Putting list together of all sauces makers..... in australia this may take awhile !

- the site has been updated alittle to !
I have created the SAUCE MAKERS SHOP (under construction).... in which you will find everything from jars, to pots to ingredients like vinger, chilli powders, fresh/ dry pods, and mauch more cheap ! -

Davetaylor said:
why are the two contenders not here baiting each other before the showdown!!!

well i don't really care as not into comps, and why put shit on some1 anyway (i don't normally so not starting now)

Ya gonna Bring the sauce out for sale Scorp ? as will do it 1st up as a test, the spoon's been hibernating over summer :)

theHippySeedCo said:
well i don't really care as not into comps, and why put shit on some1 anyway (i don't normally so not starting now)

Ya gonna Bring the sauce out for sale Scorp ? as will do it 1st up as a test, the spoon's been hibernating over summer :)

Just waiting on pain in the bumb suppliers...the sauce is made and sitting in the fridge...might have to eat it all....and make some new stuff. tastes great....hot though thats for sure....i'll more than wake the spoon of doom up!

Chilliman....Have those sauces arrived yet mate?

chilliman said:
LOL - Hey Neil I need some pictures of your JUNGLE juice for my web page !

I had some in my review, but im buggerd if can rememebr where that wsa atm....may hav a beer-related reaason...

theHippySeedCo said:

this is not really a comp Neil, just friendly hot pepper eating fun..

a little pepper smack talk to make it a little more interesting thats all...

i do have respect for you and what you do Neil and its not meant to make anyone look stupid, in my eyes its meant to promote sauces, peppers, and friendly fun among people from various countries...

Also, i got into growing, experimenting with food, and enjoying the entire process of pepper sauce making by watching your vids and dedication to it.

so if this thing is indeed off, thats more then ok with me as well....

cheers

Hotpeppa said:
just let me know as i was preparing to make a really kick ass video with costumes and props of the entire thing...;)

cheers

Already done up for ya...;)

thp_peppa.jpg

Hotpeppa said:
this is not really a comp Neil, just friendly hot pepper eating fun..

a little pepper smack talk to make it a little more interesting thats all...

i do have respect for you and what you do Neil and its not meant to make anyone look stupid, in my eyes its meant to promote sauces, peppers, and friendly fun among people from various countries...

Also, i got into growing, experimenting with food, and enjoying the entire process of pepper sauce making by watching your vids and dedication to it.

so if this thing is indeed off, thats more then ok with me as well....

just let me know as i was preparing to make a really kick ass video with costumes and props of the entire thing...;)

cheers

I rekon its all good hot peppa! All in the name of pain and fun! Everyones on the same page! Dont give your game away though........!

Wow! Who's the babe? Yummy yummy yummy. Any way a single guy can get a phone number? Have a little fun, we're all adults here right? Damn! Love the shoes too sweet lips. Feathers around the neck...oh my!:)

Heres an update.

The sauce is ready to go apart from the fact the fancy jars and so on that i am getting are taking a million years to arrive from over east. i swear I'm going to order international in the future...takes less time to come from the bloody middle east!

So unfortunately its a waiting game....the sauce is a cracker! (unless your Taj) so we shall see in the coming days if i have to fly over and stangle some Victorians!

Back